considering re joining

bill120mph

Non-member
I am considering rejoining, I see this is a Non Profit... where can I see the financials as to where the $ goes?

Anthony is our treasurer and jamesdong009 is hisscreen name that I tagged so he could get a notification

Might be under Brs business but I think you need to be a paid member to see that page

Hi @bill120mph the membership money goes to several operational costs and member services throughout the year. The website and forums have a cost. Our regular meetings (7-8 times a year) we rent the halls, when we have speakers from the industry we pay to speak and enlighten our members. We get supplies and corals for grow out contests.

I know Anthony will be able to fill in any gaps I missed. We spend the money on our membership to better understand, enrich, and sustain our hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @bill120mph the membership money goes to several operational costs and member services throughout the year. The website and forums have a cost. Our regular meetings (7-8 times a year) we rent the halls, when we have speakers from the industry we pay to speak and enlighten our members. We get supplies and corals for grow out contests.

I know Anthony will be able to fill in any gaps I missed. We spend the money on our membership to better understand, enrich, and sustain our hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Aresangel, Thank yo for taking the time to answer. But I am hoping for more of a numeric set up as how the $ per membership or total volume is spent, I have been online for years and don't really participate in meetings etc.. so I stopped paying for a membership itself, but if the money is going to something of the greater good I may choose to pay again...

lol a long 6 years.... I tried checking your page and must admit I have been on To many sites with to many handles ... refresh me please lol

Dude... why??? What's the issue??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
This site is a non profit, it collects dues from people, requires you to pay for selling (which I don't do) it says its money goes to research on their documents? Before I donate money I want to know where it goes or where the money I spent previously went. there are not any reports on the site they tell this and it frustrates me...

People have lives too and they are volunteers give them a break the money goes to good stuff like meetings and speakers who speak at the meetings

Really? ask for my donation to research to have full access but give the organization a break?!?! Volunteers or not the site has a responsibility to show how they spend the DONATED MONEY. This post has been up for 31 days with out an answer, the people voted to run the site may have lives but that's an awful long time to go unanswered

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back