Controlling Aptasia

I've had my copperband for about 8 months now and it has not touched my clam. It was a little tricky getting him acclimated with the yellow tang, but everything is fine between them now. I spot fed him live blackworms for the first few weeks since he wouldn't touch my homemade frozen food. I avoided the clam on the half shell since I figured it would would entice him towards my clam. I just added more clam to my food mix and he now eats the frozen with no issue. I've even watched him eat flake at times! Like I said before, he is now one of my favorite fish and has lots of personality. At feeding time he comes right to the top of the tank and will take food right from my hand. Also, all of the apatasia in that tank is gone!

I've had my copperband for about 8 months now and it has not touched my clam. It was a little tricky getting him acclimated with the yellow tang, but everything is fine between them now. I spot fed him live blackworms for the first few weeks since he wouldn't touch my homemade frozen food. I avoided the clam on the half shell since I figured it would would entice him towards my clam. I just added more clam to my food mix and he now eats the frozen with no issue. I've even watched him eat flake at times! Like I said before, he is now one of my favorite fish and has lots of personality. At feeding time he comes right to the top of the tank and will take food right from my hand. Also, all of the apatasia in that tank is gone!
That’s awesome to know. That might be my last fish to add to the 80g but I don’t want issues with it eating and any future clans to go in my system since I lost a gold maxima to a hermit crab which is still in my cousins sump.

Have berghia nudi's been discussed as an option? I know at least one local sponsor that has them for sale usually. I've used them on a bad infestation along with the concentrated kalkwasser option...

Have berghia nudi's been discussed as an option? I know at least one local sponsor that has them for sale usually. I've used them on a bad infestation along with the concentrated kalkwasser option...
I haven 4 wrasses so I feel like I’d just be throwing money away lol

Back