Cookout/goo party instead of May meeting?

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
I know at yesterday's meeting Greg (delta) said that the May meeting was canceled and that a cookout was very likely and it's posted in the meeting calander... (http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=72735)

Was wondering if there is any plans on if it will be that Sat :)() or that Sunday :)D) in late May? Also any clue as to where?

Just figured the earlier we hash out some details the more people can plan!

I would volunteer to help drink beer and eat burgers and hotdogs :D

I'm willing to host a horseshoe/cookout/goo party/frag swap. I'm open to any weekend in May except Memorial day weekend. I have regulation pits and a large yard. I have a kegerator and can reserve how ever many barrels needed. We frequently have large parties. What we normally do is charge $5. per a 16oz cup which you can refill as much as you like. This covers the cost of the beer. We also do a pot luck. Everybody brings something.
If somebody wants to setup a poll to gauge interest/date that would be helpful as I don't know how. I'd be happy to coordinate things.

Go fishing at the crack of dawn then bring all the fish to the BBQ & cook it up for everybody

yummmmmy fish from a lake... Oh wait I hate fish anyways... Burgers and dogs for me!!!

On a side note I'll start a poll about which day and which location would work for everybody but don't mind me if I leave off the Sat options :p

Agreed with Dave, I'll catch the fish, but I won't eat them :p I can catch, clean and cook them, but the taste makes me nauseous....

If people want to come down here (Warwick, RI) at some point, I regularly catch 36"+ stripers and blues off the shore across the street from my house and I have a fire pit with a grill on it...... BYOB (bring your own beer) I have enough alcohol from our last New Hampshire run to keep my entire National Guard unit sauced up for a week or two. :p

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back