CORAL FOOD - Any recommendation?? I use Polyplab - Reef-Roids- Coral Food For Faster Growing

Fishing

Always Learning
BRS Member

Attachments

vinny

BRS Member
I mix a liitle reef roids and reef chili make a little slurry and use a coral feeder fine point. Shut off the ph and drop over the coral once or twice a week. I try not to feed my nems bc's they just grow way to fast they eat when i feed the fish.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

vinny

BRS Member
Bought these blastos with 3 heads less than a year ago and fed them at night, i just stop feeding them. It eats when i turn on the ph.

aresangel

Tim- 2018 BRS Secretary
BRS Member
Officer
I broadcast feed with fishgoo. When possible we put in reef Roids, reef chili and clams. So a bunch of juices go into my water column the corals can filter feed out.

It does mean you will have more nutrients in the water column so skimming or more frequent water changes are needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishing

Always Learning
BRS Member
I mix a liitle reef roids and reef chili make a little slurry and use a coral feeder fine point. Shut off the ph and drop over the coral once or twice a week. I try not to feed my nems bc's they just grow way to fast they eat when i feed the fish.

thank you very much

Fishing

Always Learning
BRS Member
I broadcast feed with fishgoo. When possible we put in reef Roids, reef chili and clams. So a bunch of juices go into my water column the corals can filter feed out.

It does mean you will have more nutrients in the water column so skimming or more frequent water changes are needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks man