Coral reef movie on Netflix

Bob P.

Non-member
Coming in July. Jake Adams just posted a trailer for the movie on his websight "Reef Builders". For those using tapatalk he has a forum also where the trailer can be viewed.
Looks pretty interesting for us coral junkies.
I believe the trailer can be viewed on YouTube. "Chasing coral"

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I just saw it. That's a great intro to wild corals and the issues climate change have on it. I was hoping for more time lapse videos. A couple in the beginning on growth were cool, the ones at the end were good too. I will be showing this to my oceanography classes this year since it is so relevant and ties in with my coral propagation curriculum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wached it last night very interesting. Hopefully it will raise awareness to people

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Watched this over the weekend.
The part where the SPS are glowing is exactly what the Zeovit people are doing. Drive the corals up to their limit and keep it there. If you make any small wrong move, the whole system crash.
It was very nice to see John Veron in the documentary. Much respect to that man.

Very good movie just watched it this weekend. I would have got emotional like the hobbyist camera man did. Must have been tough to film.

Its up to us to keep growing fraging and trading corals to at least keep then alive in our tanks .
That its why you all should come to the frag swap ,bring your kid your wife,GF,mother in law dosent matter the more people learn about this the better this hobbie will get and also To help the club be able to bring more people with knowlege on corals ,breeding,tank maintenance like they have ben doing on the past .
IMG_3312.JPG

Wow that's an eye opening and sad to see I hope we find a way to slow down or stop the destruction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back