FS Corals FS

jsak1976

Granite State Aquatics
BRS Member
Pick up Derry, NH

Lots of zoas for sale. $5-$50 per frag depending on type and number of polyps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsak1976

Granite State Aquatics
BRS Member
Like that top left one, price?
$35 for the big blueish/orange top left and also $35 for the big one to the right of it, both very nice colors and both good size. The one on the left glows really nice under some blues!

Last edited:

Sparky88

BRS Member
Whoever bought the big boy pink one will be happy. Mine looks just as pink under the whites as well. Very nice color.

Sparky88

BRS Member
6th picture of Lps the light blu and red acan you have multiples of id like. They were in the right frag tank right under were u put the acan I brought. There are four and id like the one next to the two green eyed ones.

FREAKINRICAN69

BRS Member
I definitely have to setup a date to swing by you Jsak. Been so crazy at work but i'll definitely hit you up. Awesome looking stuff from a great guy...

Fishing

Always Learning - I'm Paulo
BRS Member
I highly recommend Joshs corals. He is very serious in what he does. Nice guy. Professional. He is helping me also in automate all my system. Very happy. It’s important we all share good feed backs

jsak1976

Granite State Aquatics
BRS Member
I highly recommend Joshs corals. He is very serious in what he does. Nice guy. Professional. He is helping me also in automate all my system. Very happy. It’s important we all share good feed backs
Thank you Paulo [emoji106]

Upcoming Events

Sunday December 29, 2019
December Meeting
12 to 4 pm
Framingham Elks
450 Union Ave
Framingham, MA 01702