Gone Gold torch

Mill

BRS Member
Good evening,
I currently have a couple holy grail torch corals that I am willing to offer. Each one will come with two heads and I’m asking 500 for each. Please message if interested.

view from top

Attachments

• 29D50636-820F-4A77-8A89-6A7F20EC4603.jpeg
    29D50636-820F-4A77-8A89-6A7F20EC4603.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 430
Hi all, sorry for delayed messages and bad quality pictures of the torch. I’m going to hold off on selling.

the trend of attaching “holy grail” to corals these days just leads to a great deal of confusion and speculation.

It almost never helps with the sale unless it’s one of the original “holy grail” corals with direct lineage and from the company themselves with a purchase receipt. Even then... at the end of the day it’s a wild gold torch lol

With all of that being said I still think that you should still sell them at the asking price cuz it’s not a bad price for a double head.

the trend of attaching “holy grail” to corals these days just leads to a great deal of confusion and speculation.

It almost never helps with the sale unless it’s one of the original “holy grail” corals with direct lineage and from the company themselves with a purchase receipt. Even then... at the end of the day it’s a wild gold torch lol

With all of that being said I still think that you should still sell them at the asking price cuz it’s not a bad price for a double head.
I completely agree! I posted the title as “holy grail” is because when I purchased it I was told it was a holy grail. And when you get a lot of people on here trying to tell you it’s only worth 30-50$. I might as well just enjoy it in my tank. At the ending of the day it is what I was told so I was going off that. This coral has been in my tank when I started four years ago and I believe that’s before the indo band? Whatever it is I know it’s worth some money. I’ve never seen a nicer torch. And the gold ones always die. This one went through hell and still survived it all!

I completely agree! I posted the title as “holy grail” is because when I purchased it I was told it was a holy grail. And when you get a lot of people on here trying to tell you it’s only worth 30-50$. I might as well just enjoy it in my tank. At the ending of the day it is what I was told so I was going off that. This coral has been in my tank when I started four years ago and I believe that’s before the indo band? Whatever it is I know it’s worth some money. I’ve never seen a nicer torch. And the gold ones always die. This one went through hell and still survived it all!

honestly that makes me wana but it even more. Hardy aquaculture torch. Lol

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back