~~ Crazy shipment! 12-2-13 ~~

Yep a green and not yellow darn... maby green/gold!!! Thats not a yellow but under pacific sun its beer googles effect!!!

lol yellow or gold either color it's way out of my reach ......... if i find out i won the lottery then it's an entirely different story. :)

Thats not a yellow but under pacific sun its beer googles effect! Thanks maby next one.....

Um .... ok, sure. Lol *sigh*

For everyone else, this is the real deal as yellow as it gets. Please look at the pics plus in person before putting it down.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

ok archit

i am looking for this no green your is green!!! thats all i am saying nice coral.. its a nice rare piece just not for me... whats the price tag $450?

Attachments

• yellow-hammer-coral.jpg
    yellow-hammer-coral.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 380
i am looking for this no green your is green!!! thats all i am saying nice coral.. its a nice rare piece just not for me... whats the price tag $450?

Have you seen it in person?

Btw, there's a green hammer in one of the pics for "green reference" :)

I'll put the matter to rest tonight.

I'll take a pic of this beauty, in middle of my hammer garden (and EVERYONE that has been here knows about my hammer garden :) ) and post it on BRS.

Sheesh .. so much for trying to bring some fun to BRS :)

no need to tease me more....... a pic of your hammer garden can be used for my laptop wallpaper so i can drool on it all day long LOL

I'll put the matter to rest tonight.

I'll take a pic of this beauty, in middle of my hammer garden (and EVERYONE that has been here knows about my hammer garden :) ) and post it on BRS.

Sheesh .. so much for trying to bring some fun to BRS :)

Calm down archit gosh ....I am sorry maby beer goggle was wrong!!!! But i wanted a yellow hammer day and night no green hints.. As i said at first its a myth i guess i see in the picture and guess its not there when in person. But you are a online vendor i live over a hr away i see the picture!!! sorry i should have passed in a nicer way.. I did not like the green in picture sorry i will pass...

no need to tease me more....... a pic of your hammer garden can be used for my laptop wallpaper so i can drool on it all day long LOL

hahaha not a bad idea!!!

Calm down archit gosh ....I am sorry maby beer goggle was wrong!!!! But i wanted a yellow hammer day and night no green hints.. As i said at first its a myth i guess i see in the picture and guess its not there when in person. But you are a online vendor i live over a hr away i see the picture!!! sorry i should have passed in a nicer way.. I did not like the green in picture sorry i will pass...

No worries :) I'm glad you posted because this gave me the idea to take the picture of this hammer in the middle of my hammer garden -- that'll truly show all the differences (minute or big) between all the hammers :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Just saw this amazing yellow hammer under white and actinic lights. Really not a hint of green, just yellow. A simply amazing piece that requires no goggles!

Back