CT Frag Farmer's Market - Storrs CT 3/7/20

fitch4

BRS Member

It's back!
I just wanted to invite all my BRS brothers and sisters out to the biggest single day swap in the country - and just a short drive for you guys! The 13th annual Frag Farmer's Market will be held this coming March 7th at E.O. Smith High School in Storrs CT. Doors will open at 10am this year to give you an extra hour of coral madness! With over 100 vendors - including many of the big names, great local hobbyists and some exciting new faces for this year, who we never see in the northeast. You will not find a better selection of corals at any other show, and the set-up fee is so low for sellers, the prices for you end up better than at the other big shows. Plus admission is just $5 to get in. All that and a HUGE raffle, that already looks like it will have bigger stuff than last year! It is tough to describe the FFM, people who have been may better be able to describe it to you- feel free to chime in. I'll post more info in the coming weeks as the details for this year's FFM comes together. Hope to see you all at the FFM.

I am looking to expand the dry goods companies that are at the FFM, so I have space for more "dry goods" companies, if any of the local companies are interested in coming up for the day. The price for a table is too good to pass up! Shoot me a PM if you are interested!

Hope to see you all up at the Frag Farmer's Market this year!
-Jon

*Thanks to Tim and the other BRS officers for letting me post the info here and supporting the FFM!

I cannot wait! If you have only been to small show or meetings FFM is a trip for any and all hobbiest. From the local clubs and E.O. Smith tank to crazy high end pieces at competitive prices! FFM should be cleared on your calendars now so you don't have any excuses!

So here is the preliminary list of coral vendors for the 2020 FFM. This is only the coral vendors. I'll post the list of dry goods places that will be there in a bit when I iron out a few more details. Once again, looks to be a HUGE show and well worth the ride out!

AC Corals
Alex's Advanced Aquatics
Antonio Silva
Aquadreams
Aquatic Creations
Back Woods Reefs
Blake’s Aquaden
Blue View Aquatics
Cheesy Corals
Coral Reef Connection
Covey's Coral Cove
Credable Coral Labs
Dirk’s Aquatics
Donovan Stout
Dr. Salomon Corals
E.O. Smith Coral Project
Exotic Fish and Corals
Fish Ninja
Frank180Reef
Frost Corals
FUPA
Golden Basket Corals
Greg Demos - Aquacultured Acropora
Greg Hiller
Greg's Corals
Hall High School Coral Project
Headie Corals
Jason Fox
Koral Craze
Kwong1998
Marine Science Magnet School
Mike Herbas
MosReef
Mod Corals
MoFo Corals
Motor City Corals
MR Reefs
Mystery Box
No Comp Clowns
NY Reef Aquatic
Ocean State Aquatics
Pablo
Pacific East Aquaculture
Paul Spinnato
Paulywalnuts
Pieces of the Ocean
Pop Corals
Reef Crazy Coral Propagation Center
Reef Creations
Reef Junkeez
Reef Trends
Reefshine Guys
Rich Beck Jr.
Rick Correira
Roaming Reefer
RozArt Corals
Sassawrasse
School of Fish
Sea Gardens
Sickn'Twisted Corals
Son and Sand
SteelerMike
Talon's Cove
Tank Breakers
T-A-R Corals
The Reef Shoppe
Tidal Wave Aquatics
TJM Corals
Triggreef
Ultimate Corals
Underwater Bliss
Usctom
Wet Pets
Zooanthids.com

We even do a "Cooler Check Station" where you can check your coolers like a coat (you get a ticket for your cooler) and then you don't have to carry it around all day. Any time you need it, just stop by and they will grab your cooler so you can fill it up and go back to shopping. Best part? Its free!

Here is the preliminary list of "Dry Goods" companies that will be at the Frag Farmer's Market this year. I still have a few "might come outs" but these are all the confirmed companies. We have some super cool additions to the list this year!

Agcore
Aquatic Creations
Boston Aqua Farms
Brightwell
Building An Obsession
Champion Lighting
Colchester Pet
Coralvue
Custom Aquariums
Dirks Aquatic Store
ESV
Fritz
Kimmie’s Cupcakes
Koral Kreations
Mike’s Phyto
MR Reefs
Mystery Box
Neptune Systems
No Comp Clowns
Ocean Nutrition
Octo Clowns
Red Sea
Reef News Network
Reef Nutrition
Reef Rax
Reef Shine Guys
Reef Trends
ReefBreeders
ReefWeeds
Rock Hard Reefs
Rod’s Food
Seachem

Last edited:
Enjoy all who attend. I have been several times and it was the best show in the northeast aside of Reef-a-palooza when it was in NY. I wont be able to get there this year as I broke my leg on Sunday.

Enjoy all who attend. I have been several times and it was the best show in the northeast aside of Reef-a-palooza when it was in NY. I wont be able to get there this year as I broke my leg on Sunday.
Damn bud, sorry to hear.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back