Curtain call for my 125g

Docstach

Non-member
I will be taking down my 125g soon (I will be getting something different shortly after we move) so I wanted to take some pictures. This was my first major (30g>55g>125g) tank where I put in a lot of time and effort planning everything. It has been going strong for several years (with a couple of small bumps) so I wanted to take some pictures.

My first salt water pic

My second tank

Strange creatures

Stranger Creature

My favorite picture

I will be, Someone is coming by on Sunday to potentially buy all of the livestock at once. Depending on that outcome I will be putting up a large FS post.

Thanks,

Matt
Well I hope it goes well for ya and if not I'd be interested for sure. Beautiful tank and livestock.

It is a shame to tear down a tank like that. Beautiful work putting everything together. I like the idea of the split tank sump style you had there. It gives a nice contrast and two separated visible biomes.

I really enjoyed your tank (not as much as you did I'm sure). Sad to see it go, but it'll be fun watching you put something else cool together.

I really enjoyed your tank (not as much as you did I'm sure). Sad to see it go, but it'll be fun watching you put something else cool together.

Thanks all. I like having something different and I actually really liked having the divided tank. It allowed me to easily keep something different but also kept everything tied together and pretty simple. Of course most would say, just get a second tank but that is not allowed in my household. ;(

Not quite sure what I am going to do next. It will likely depend on the size of our next place, but I think I want to start with as much diversity as possible and kind of see what happens. Probably will order sand and rocks from TampaBay or someplace similar that has good live rock.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back