• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Please leave a comment below explaining what type(s) of aquariums you keep.

I currently have an old school Oceanic 29G Biocube and keep 2 Cinnamon Rottweilers, some LPS, Mushrooms, Zoanthids and mainly SPS, been working on a 40 breeder forever now, lol.

I have a biocube 32 with 3 clowns unfortunately who i probably will never be able to remove along with a 3,000 head zoanthid colony in the center and some other lps sps and zas around the rest of the tank.
My second tank which is being a pain right now is my 125 6' tank. I have 2 clowns, 2 cardinals, a watchman goby, a yellow coris, and a carpenters flasher wrasse in there. At the moment the hair algae has been kind of making it hard to grow coral but it's clearing up day by day. Thinking of have a total of 13 fish in that tank so maybe the next purchase will be a kole tang.

I have a 46 gallon bow front with softies; different leathers, zoas mushrooms, palys, and some stuff that I don’t remember. I have a pair of traditional clowns, a flame angel, a hawk fish, a 6 line wrass, a black and white damsel, and an engineer goby, a cleaner shrimp and some crabs and snails. I also have a nano 1.2 gallon with two nano clowns, a shrimp and two hermits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

130.4 Waterbox reef. This was supposed to be my big SPS tank, but I put two rbtas in 9 months ago and now I have thirteen that kind of do their own thing and run over the frags. Turned my 40B hospital tank into another reef for the frag growout and it just turned into another reef.... Guess I need another hospital tank ‍♂️

For the moment I and transferring a 60cube SPS tank into a 135 cube/300 gallon system. For those that watch the brsTV YouTube, I’m attempting the wwc/brs hybrid method. So right now the system is a Fowlr until there’s coralline algae. For fish there will be quite the mix by the time corals hit the water. There are 3 anthias, small moorish idol, small kole tang, and a big purple tang right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AADA7C74-0D84-4F4C-A905-52A0005795E9.jpeg

I have this 72 gal bowfront wich I’ve been planning on upgrading to a 150 sps dominant tank for the past year a half. but recently started buying glass for a 110 gallon drop off-tank wich should take another year and a half to not finish and change my mind and go back to pyning over a 150 again.

120g mixed reef community tank
b67ca5732af185ba5518294da42cc554.jpg

40 Breeder which I am in limbo on breaking down and selling which I have a few SPS and som nems in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

80g mixed reef, pair of clowns, 3 anthias, angel, wrase, blenny, mandarin, purple firefish, royal grama. Couple btas and 4 rock nems
Cobalt 40 aio mixed reef with a pair of clowns and a firefish.
Nuvo 20 with some zoas and a carpet nem, couple of damsels.
7.4 pico no fish yet......
And jbj 24 cleaning out and soon to be on its way out of the house!

200 gallon mixed reef
70 gallon eel/predator tank
40 gallon lionfish/urchins
30 gallon 2 axolotyls
20 gallon 1 big axolotyl (ate a foot off one of the others so got his own tank; axolotyls are from son's high school biology)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back