Ann. December BRS Meeting

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Hey Guys and Gals,
Save the date for December 29, 2019 for our December Meeting/ Holiday Party.
Simple December Forum Flyer.JPG

Meeting schedule: **All topics and times subject to change at any time**
  • 12:00-12:30 Meet & Greet /Membership Registration
  • 12:30-1:00 Food catered by Teddy’s Lunchbox
  • 1:00-1:30 Nominations and Speeches for Elections
  • 1:30-2:00 Voting
  • 2:00-2:30 Yankee Swap
  • 2:30-2:45 Bake Off Contest
  • 2:45-3:00 Voting Results
  • 3:00-4:00 Socializing/Meeting cleanup
Official Rules for the Bake Off:
  • Come with whatever baked good that you think will have a shot at winning a $20 Gift Certificate to a Club Sponsor
  • Winner will be voted upon by members
Official Rules for the Yankee Swap:
  • Bring in a Reef Related Item, Frag, Tool, Equipment, Supplies etc.
  • Gifts for the swap will be limited to $20 maximum
  • You get a ticket for bringing something in.
  • As numbers are called you pick your gift and open it.
  • The next person can decide to keep the gift they get or steal from someone else that opened their gifts.
  • The first person to draw gets to steal from any of the opened gifts at the end.
  • Can't think of anything? Bring a bag/box and buy a frag from one of our awesome vendors! (Or pay the vendor for the credit and then the person can pick something out).
Looking forward to seeing you all there. Oh and did I mention Catered Food from Click for Info Teddy's LunchBox

Get some buzzzzzz going everyone!

I look forward to this event. Bring some cash we have two of our sponsors setting up tables for this event. @MofoCorals and Frank's Frags @frank180reef setting up frag tanks. Check out their forums and ask them to bring some goodies for you to pick up!

Don't forget this is catered event by Teddy's Lunchbox food Trailer. Drinks are available at the bar within the venue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get some buzzzzzz going everyone!

I look forward to this event. Bring some cash we have two of our sponsors setting up tables for this event. @MofoCorals and Frank's Frags @frank180reef setting up frag tanks. Check out their forums and ask them to bring some goodies for you to pick up!

Don't forget this is catered event by Teddy's Lunchbox food Trailer. Drinks are available at the bar within the venue.
Will be bringing a lot of corals to this event. Make sure to stop by my table and take a look at what I have. Lots of nice pieces!

Just picked up my yankee swap gift. And watch out I got a great one for the bake off!

Looks like this guy is going to be there. I’ll be a little late but I’ll be there with the wife and my youngest.

Thanks to all that came out to our Holiday Party. Had a great time shooting the breeze with like minded people and meeting some new friends. Teddy's lunchbox had pretty darn good food too. Picked up a couple nice frags from @frank180reef and Pablo @MofoCorals. Traded a what was thought to be another W.D. turned out to be a CB Ultimate to my buddy @CndReefs.

Thanks to all who came out yesterday and voted me in for 2020 BOD position. I also would like to give a shoutout to @frank180reef and @MofoCorals who set up some frag tanks with great selections. I took a poke at the $10 @MofoCorals grab bags and got a couple nice zoas. I think one is a blue eyed blond and not sure about the other if someone can ID . I would also like to thank @Joker for the awesome $20 gift certificate for MoFoCoral received in the yankee swap which I purchased this awesome 2 mouth recordia with a ton of colors with it. I also look forward to the grow out of the Red people eater zoas. Contest page will be posted soon keep your eyes open for this so you may upload your picture. Mine actually opened so that’s a good start . Hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2020. Happy Reefing
ED3745F1-3F34-49DC-9499-4D9CDCCC0D3E.jpeg
blue eyed blond
160D4721-1569-4809-AD43-74451CB29DBB.jpeg

Not sure of this Zoa
1E337EDB-91BD-4682-8577-474286CAB897.jpeg

2 mouth recordia picture does it no justice

Thanks to all who came out yesterday and voted me in for 2020 BOD position. I also would like to give a shoutout to @frank180reef and @MofoCorals who set up some frag tanks with great selections. I took a poke at the $10 @MofoCorals grab bags and got a couple nice zoas. I think one is a blue eyed blond and not sure about the other if someone can ID . I would also like to thank @Joker for the awesome $20 gift certificate for MoFoCoral received in the yankee swap which I purchased this awesome 2 mouth recordia with a ton of colors with it. I also look forward to the grow out of the Red people eater zoas. Contest page will be posted soon keep your eyes open for this so you may upload your picture. Mine actually opened so that’s a good start . Hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2020. Happy ReefingView attachment 132681 blue eyed blond
View attachment 132682
Not sure of this Zoa
View attachment 132683

Thank you for the mag float lol. It was nice to meet you as well

Thanks to all who came out yesterday and voted me in for 2020 BOD position. I also would like to give a shoutout to @frank180reef and @MofoCorals who set up some frag tanks with great selections. I took a poke at the $10 @MofoCorals grab bags and got a couple nice zoas. I think one is a blue eyed blond and not sure about the other if someone can ID . I would also like to thank @Joker for the awesome $20 gift certificate for MoFoCoral received in the yankee swap which I purchased this awesome 2 mouth recordia with a ton of colors with it. I also look forward to the grow out of the Red people eater zoas. Contest page will be posted soon keep your eyes open for this so you may upload your picture. Mine actually opened so that’s a good start . Hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2020. Happy ReefingView attachment 132681 blue eyed blond
View attachment 132682
Not sure of this Zoa
View attachment 132683

Thanks! Can’t really tell on the Zoa. Maybe sunny d?

Hey there,

I just joined the forum and I was wondering when and where the next club meeting is? Thanks in advance for any info.

-Rob

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back