Deciding on led lights

So I’m new to getting back in the hobby I have a 50 cube that’s 24x24x19h. I am more about sps than soft corals so what I used to hang over my tank was a Giesemann spectra but I’ve been debating on swapping to less and can’t decide between 2 hydra 52hd 2 radion g4pros or two kessil 360 tuna blues the reason for the over kill is one I want to minimize the shadowing and also eventually the hope is to get a Red Sea 160gallon tank so the lights will most likely go over that in the future

Radion G4 pros with diffusers would be great.

I own kessils myself and love them, but also have six 80W T5's "to help"

For this tank, a single 16 inch or 24 inch Reefbreeders photon V2 will get the job done. You are welcome to drop by to see them side by side with Hydra HD.
Two Hydra 52HD will be way over kill for your tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have two tanks and a frag tank, all running AI lights. Our 90 gallon tank has a pair of hydra 52's, that tank has LPS, SPS, and softies. All of them are growing great under those lights. The nano tank and the frag tank each have a AI Hydra Prime. Nano tank doesn't have anything in it yet but my frag tank is doing great. It also has a mix of LPS, SPS, and softies.

Two AI Hydra26HD will do nicely for this tank as well.

If you still have the Spectra and the room has AC, May be the spectra is still a good option.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back