Gone Deep Blue Professional 60g Cube w/Stand *chips in glass* $100obo Worcester, MA

dakar652

dakar652
BRS Member
As stated, there are chips in the glass on this tank near and in the overflow.

I got ripped off my a member here who sold me this tank for $250 during a snow storm a few years ago and never told me about the chips (she had the tank ready to load up when I got there so I just paid and left...when I got home I realized that I just got scammed). My loss is your cheap tank. It holds water just fine, but is in need of some TLC. Would work well as a QT tank or even a display if you can live with the blemishes.

I can deliver, but there would have to be a fee for time/gas unless you offer to pay full price...in which case delivery is free.

Willing to trade for LPS/SPS or an MP10...maybe some non-aquarium related things too...let me know what you have.

Since I'm not allowed to post the scumbags name here, I'll just say that you need to be careful who you do business with on a forum without a 'feedback' system in the marketplace. There's a few people here selling inferior products from their aptasia infested systems as well.

Attachments

dakar652

dakar652
BRS Member
Would you take $75
Meet me in the middle at $100 and i'll include the 10g sump and a bunch of other goodies to make it worth your while.

I'm trying to get rid of all the stuff I'm not using, so you'll definitely end up with more than you bargained for.

I'm not holding this for anyone...it's first come first served.

Last edited:

Geo_6

Non-member
As stated, there are chips in the glass on this tank near and in the overflow.

I got ripped off my a member here who sold me this tank for $250 during a snow storm a few years ago and never told me about the chips (she had the tank ready to load up when I got there so I just paid and left...when I got home I realized that I just got scammed). My loss is your cheap tank. It holds water just fine, but is in need of some TLC. Would work well as a QT tank or even a display if you can live with the blemishes.

I can deliver, but there would have to be a fee for time/gas unless you offer to pay full price...in which case delivery is free.

Willing to trade for LPS/SPS or an MP10...maybe some non-aquarium related things too...let me know what you have.

Since I'm not allowed to post the scumbags name here, I'll just say that you need to be careful who you do business with on a forum without a 'feedback' system in the marketplace. There's a few people here selling inferior products from their aptasia infested systems as well.
And why not mention the person who basically tricked you?
Sorry for that.