FS Designer Clownfish for Sale

WoodRiverTroutBum

BRS Member
I have kept pairs of clowns, but have always introduced them at the same time. I currently have a single ORA Picasso that is nippy towards other fish. If I were to introduce a smaller Picasso is there a good chance they would be fine? I would love to get one from you as well as another pair as soon as I move and get my other tank up and running. Thanks!

I have kept pairs of clowns, but have always introduced them at the same time. I currently have a single ORA Picasso that is nippy towards other fish. If I were to introduce a smaller Picasso is there a good chance they would be fine? I would love to get one from you as well as another pair as soon as I move and get my other tank up and running. Thanks!
Im in the same boat as Woodriver, I would like to add a second clown to my 20g how would it fair?
Hi guys - Your best bet is to buy a juvenile like the ones I'm selling. If you try and put two larger fish (females) one will eventually kill the other. You have a couple options. 1. You can simply dump the smaller fish in with the bigger one, and most of the time it'll be fine. 2. If that doesn't work, I suggest getting a marina medium box as shown below (amazon has them cheap). You put the female in there, then put the male in the display. Keep the female in there with no food for 72 hours, then release her. IF she doesn't play well, stick her back in the box for another 72 hours. Repeat until she plays nice. I give up after the 4th attempt - usually not worth my time at that point.

I hope this goes without saying - always QT your fish. Whether it comes from me, a store, an online supplier, or another local breeder. QT means their own tank and equiptment, preferably more than 10 feet away from your display. Don't cross contaminate any equipment, hoses, buckets, etc. So many people skip this, and bad things will eventually happen to them.

Last edited: