Did not get new Membership card

tmanmtb

BRS Member
When I renewed this year I did not get a new card. The one from last year has an expiration date on it.

Hi to everyone just asking what are the benefits of joining besides been able to post selling stuff in the page Do we get stores discounts?

We just handed off membership cards to one of our new BOD members. He is gaining access to the membership list and renewal notifications. New cards are in the works for February for anyone who renewed since December on.

Membership benefits = warm fuzzy feeling for keeping the forums funded and bringing in speakers at our meet. Each speaker can cost upwards of 1000 to bring in.

Free entry to the auction (match) and fragtastic show (September)

Use of the clubs par meters to test your tanks lighting.

Eligibility in our contests with prizes from our sponsors (tank of the quarter contest and grow out contests)

And an awesome “member” badge under your username!

I am sure I am forgetting something but that’s I can remember right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody who needs new cards pm me or email me a benharlan@boston reefers.org thanks

I just send you a PM for a new card. I am also shown as a non-member although my dues are paid automatically through PayPal...most recently this years dues paid on Jan. 12th

We just handed off membership cards to one of our new BOD members. He is gaining access to the membership list and renewal notifications. New cards are in the works for February for anyone who renewed since December on.

Membership benefits = warm fuzzy feeling for keeping the forums funded and bringing in speakers at our meet. Each speaker can cost upwards of 1000 to bring in.

Eligibility in our contests with prizes from our sponsors (tank of the quarter contest and grow out contests)

I do it for the warm fuzzies

I do it for the warm fuzzies

Warm fuzzies also

Sorry for the delay all who pmd me about new cards it's in the mail I was in Virginia last week and forgot to put all the envelopes in post office they don't seem to have those blue boxes anywhere anymore but anyone who otherwise needs a new card pm me please

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back