Did Something Naughty Today

this is me

I like turtles
BRS Member
Oh Boy!
Naughty.JPG

Not sure. Still planning on what makes sense and what I’m capable of handling. A tank is inevitable. Just a matter of when and how much I want/can handle.

Last edited:
Not sure. Still planning on what makes sense and what I’m capable of handling. A tank is inevitable. Just a matter of when and how much I want/can handle.
When you pick yours up at Lowes pick one up for me too! LOL

Last edited:
When you pick yours up at Lowes pick one up for me too! LOL
Hahaha
I’m looking at the usual suspects. My original plan was a 96x36x28. But after building the model last night, the 36” pops out too much makes the room very cramped. I need to access all sides to the tank so I need at least about 16” away from the wall.
96x32xx28 is just right and easier to get through the door.

Elos=5 figures for something like this. I was actually just thinking maybe something small this time like a 120XL. Realize the height is only 20”. With 2” of sand, it’s a shallow tank. 160XL(used to have this) is 24” inch high but the price is getting up there. Also didn’t like how the guy talked to me. Maybe it’s a language barrier thing because he just came from Italy and admitted that he needs to improve his English.

ReefSavvy= Sent in online quote request form twice Before Christmas. No response so I called after the new year twice. Left two voicemails and no call back. Business must be good. It’s not like I’m ordering a 100G or less. This is a pretty substantial project.

Miracle has been very responsive and was the builder of my last 360 gallons. I’m leaning towards them. The silicone work is not perfect(to my standard) compare to Elos but for a large tank, it’s easy for me to look past the silicone when I have lots to look at in the tank. Smaller tank, I’ll want to caress it before I go to bed.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back