Digital timers

Troubleman

Non-member
Has there been a pooled order on digital timers w/battery backup? Looking for 3-5 possibly.....where is best place to get these? or is this something a lot of people need and a pooled order could be started?

thanks
bob

I wasn't able to find any grounded timers at Target when I looked a few months ago. (Digital or Non-Digital)

WALLLLA!

Like I said! Pack of 3 for $14.99 Costco! :D

7 days timer!

OR 8 power outlets strip (4 outlets ARE timed with one digital timer and 4 outlets regular powered) with one Build in digital 7 days timer at Lowe's for $9.99. At the seasonal section!! Christmas lighting department!!! :D

Time to get some more!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• timer1.jpg
    timer1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 207
  • timer2.jpg
    timer2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Bob.... You might like the one I have... In fact I'm going to Lowes this weekend to pick up another.... It is so programable that it would make you sick and it is heavy duty indoor outdoor with two outlets.... Maybe you could come by tonight and pick up your stuff from the order and check it out at the same time.....

One thing to keep in mind...If you are using these for MH lighting, make sure they are rated for the amperage you will be drawing. Some aren't rated that high and will burn out pretty quickly.

YEAP!! on/off times can vary day to day.. I'm using with my MH right now (300w) No problemos!

You got it Mini4x!!

dchen1986 said:
how many on/off per day can you set for?
7 days
and thanks I understand it now, might have to go out and get some for myself and they have battery back-up correct?
Thanks
Duds

YES, one on/off per day for the single timer with internal battery backup for the clock from Costco BUT the power strip from Lowe's you can set at least 3 on/off per day with 7 days programable.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back