---- Dinner plate size Haddoni Carpet Anemone -- $25 ----

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
A customer brought in this carpet anemone that he bought at PetCo. Apparently he wasn't advised regarding the pros and cons of a haddoni at the time, and it was marked as a gigantea at our beloved pet chain store :)

Our systems aren't meant to house these nems as I don't exactly like carrying these -- so it's on sale for exactly what we gave him as store credit for it; $25!

Looks nice and healthy, but haddoni's are pretty aggressive. So if you're looking for one, this is one heck of a deal.

Thanks,

- Archit

A customer brought in this carpet anemone that he bought at PetCo. Apparently he wasn't advised regarding the pros and cons of a haddoni at the time, and it was marked as a gigantea at our beloved pet chain store :)

Our systems aren't meant to house these nems as I don't exactly like carrying these -- so it's on sale for exactly what we gave him as store credit for it; $25!

Looks nice and healthy, but haddoni's are pretty aggressive. So if you're looking for one, this is one heck of a deal.

Thanks,

- Archit

Green

Pick it up for free if you'd like; I just want it to go to a good home at this point so I can re-claim my tank back.

Thanks,

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back