Dinos? Need id

Pretty sure this is Dino’s in the pic With the green stuff on the wall I have that in brown as well. Whatever it is, how do I take care of it? It’s covering everything
39FC45BC-96BF-4CA1-BD6B-1A1ACC4B4791.jpeg
4C502A49-2C0D-432C-B4E4-620BCD6BAFAC.jpeg
D90B141A-FF69-41A6-AF31-53FE36AE27D2.jpeg

aresangel

Tim- 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
Officer
Looks like a brown algae not Dino’s to me. Brown algae shows up in new tanks anywhere from a couple weeks in to the first 6 months. As algae’s compete for nutrients and Kill each other off until they balance out.

How old is your tank?
Brush off and siphon our with water changes if brown hair algae.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost a year now. Everything is closed up and pissed. I had brown algae and a blackout helped with that too. I brushed it off and it just comes back. What if I do a 3 day blackout and then a suck out water change?
Looks like a brown algae not Dino’s to me. Brown algae shows up in new tanks anywhere from a couple weeks in to the first 6 months. As algae’s compete for nutrients and Kill each other off until they balance out.

How old is your tank?
Brush off and siphon our with water changes if brown hair algae.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my nitrates were between 5 and 0 lol no way to tell since its a drop kit. I feed every other night and am generous to the nem. I fed a solid 2 tsp of phytofeast last sunday the 21st too. its a 40 gal
If it was dinos your no3 and po4 would be 0. I think it’s just brown algae.

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Frank's Frags
Backwoods Reef
Acro Garden
Frag Freaks