Dirty Glass Pictures

Docstach

Non-member
Sometimes I think we obsess over everything so much we forget to just sit back and enjoy (well at least I do and I do very little compared to most). Anyway, was fairly happy with the way everything looked so just took some pics on the phone, dirty glass and all. Still trying to get a few pieces to color up better but things seem to be growing well.

Looks good Doc. You're not running the macro algae tank anymore? I was planning to PM you for some dragon breath for my new tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good Doc. You're not running the macro algae tank anymore? I was planning to PM you for some dragon breath for my new tank.

Not sure you have the right person... I still have my divider and "display refugium" (you can see the edge on the left of the wide shots). I used to have some dragons breath but never had a full macro algae tank.

Thanks for the compliment though. :)

Not sure you have the right person... I still have my divider and "display refugium" (you can see the edge on the left of the wide shots). I used to have some dragons breath but never had a full macro algae tank.

Thanks for the compliment though. :)

Yup, I got the wrong person. Saw your name in my old PM and thought you were the guy. If you prune those macro, I'm interested in some.

Very nice! Where'd you get that big gorgonian in the middle from? I have such a hard time finding them for sale locally.

Very nice! Where'd you get that big gorgonian in the middle from? I have such a hard time finding them for sale locally.

I got it online from Reeftopia. This was much smaller when I first got it, but I have always gotten good stuff from them. Someone else wants to buy a piece of it, I can likely trim off two pieces if you want and are ever in the Boston area.

I got it online from Reeftopia. This was much smaller when I first got it, but I have always gotten good stuff from them. Someone else wants to buy a piece of it, I can likely trim off two pieces if you want and are ever in the Boston area.

I appreciate the offer, rarely in the area, but will look up that site. Thanks!

Back