Does anyone want to host a Zoom Tour.

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Just as the title states, "would someone be willing to host a Zoom Tour of their setup. Great way to participate in this community. I held one about a week ago and only had a few members join in, but the more we do, the better they become.

I didn't record as I did it from my phone and not PC. Not really trying to record 40 minutes to that device either. Anyone is welcome to host one though.

I could be interested in hosting one in the future once I get my basement set up a little more cleaned up. It's a mess as I'm building a new bench to house various tanks for phyto, pods, rotifers and hopefully fish breeding. I'm also going to be painting/sealing the basement floors and walls with drylock so that should be a ton of fun but I want to do it before I finish building the new bench so I don't have to empty all the tanks to paint under it :cool:

I would do one as well. Would love to get advice. Would also love it if Dong @acrogarden did one. Miss seeing his tanks! Would also be interested in seeing some of the other local farmers if others would be

If any of you that would participate feel free to make a post of what day/ night and the invite code to the meeting.

I'm going to try and host one next week. Should have my basement a little more tidied up by then but who knows??? I'll be posting a poll momentarily to see what time would work best for the majority of people to attend...

I'm going to try and host one next week. Should have my basement a little more tidied up by then but who knows??? I'll be posting a poll momentarily to see what time would work best for the majority of people to attend...
Dave, you saw my shambles, lol.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back