*** eBay auctions ending Wednesday night! *** Special appearance -- LTR WIGGLES!!!!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
As promised, auctions are starting again!!!! :)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/lovethereef/m.html

Special appearance being made by .........

LTR WIGGLES!!!!

11163876173_f6b5827578_c.jpg

11163721596_319d81ac53_c.jpg

More auctions will start rolling out on a more regular basis from here on out I hope! :p (we hired our second employee!!!!!!!)

Thanks!

- Archit

So little action!! Don't tell me everyone emptied out their wallets during Thanksgiving sales!! :D

Bumping it up because I'm spotlight hungry :. :eek:

Sunday Auctions added, featuring LTR GIGGLES!! :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I see you put my hammer on eBay. The wall hammer is a beaut. Wish I had the big bucks. Do you have a single head of the blue pink tip torch?

I see you put my hammer on eBay. The wall hammer is a beaut. Wish I had the big bucks. Do you have a single head of the blue pink tip torch?

No worries, I'm still holding the single head of that hammer for you :)

And yep! I have more single heads of the green tip torch as well

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If bidding on eBay, do you have to pay the shipping or is pickup an option? If local pickup is an option then how would I do this on ebay?

" 72 gallon bow mixed reef "
" 24 gallon SPS dominant "

If bidding on eBay, do you have to pay the shipping or is pickup an option? If local pickup is an option then how would I do this on ebay?

" 72 gallon bow mixed reef "
" 24 gallon SPS dominant "

Yep! Local pickup is free. I do ask that you pick them up within a week so we can rotate the stock (it becomes hard to keep track of them over time). Once you win the items on eBay, just send me a message and I'll send you the invoice with shipping nulled out :)

Wish you weren't so far I would def bid on some. Good looking pieces but 1hr 25 min is a hike

We do offer discounted local shipping! :) Overnight is usually $25, and FedEx Ground (if you are willing to assume the risk) is $15

That was my bad for stating the blue torch with pink. I took a guess what the tips were

No worries! :)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back