Ann. Elected Officials of Boston Reefers Society for the year 2020

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
I'm flattered to have been elected President of Boston Reefers Society for the upcoming year. Please reach out to me if you have any questions, comments and/or concerns regarding anything in the club. I have some great ideas for meetings that include speakers and some potential "Field Trips". Hopefully, by February 1, myself and the other officers will have itinerary for the better half of the year set in stone. Looking forward to helping "grow" this club to its fullest potential.

Huge congratulations to the following members that have stepped up to participate in the future of this club.

Filled Positions
President - Paul @BiGGiePauls33
Vice President - Chris @Chris A.
Treasurer - Anthony @jamesdong009
Secretary - Tim @aresangel
Vice President of Public Affairs - Joe @scavdog

Board of Directors
Corey - @Cpage101
Josh - @Joker
Arsalan - @Arsalan

Continued Support
Webmaster - Joe @Joe Rice
Moderators - Becky @CAPSLOCK
Mike @mnavick
Dave @afboundguy
Shane @s_kelley
John @JohnK
Greg @Greg Hiller

Open Positions
2 BOD position available

If anyone would like the chance to fulfill one of these positions and help this club grow for the future, please don't hesitate to contact myself by cell: 617-483-3258 or by email biggiepauls33 (at) bostonreefers (dot) org

Last edited:
Thanks again for allowing me to be a bod. I’m excited to help everyone here and to try and make this amazing forum even better.

I will volunteer stepping back into the secretary position. I did not want to run for a posItion and step on any toes. We can take it to a vote at our next meeting to make it official. That will free up a regular bod possition.

Anyone good with online marketing and communication we need a vp of pr.

this job includes getting donations for monthly meetings raffles, the fragtastic show, finding and maintaining sponsors, and soliciting members sponsors, and stores for our annual auction.

please let us know if you believe you can fill that position.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back