Emergency!!!! I don’t know if you guys remember me it’s been a little over a year and I’m freshwater so I’m not exactly welcome to round here

SMI

Non-member
I’ve had an absolute blast constructing my first what I like to call an exotic life planted it’s a 36 gallon bio cube and I’ve just run the gamut of my limited budget buying Malaysian driftwood for $15 planted have been donated some just Polynesian substrate and just really really making a dollar seem like $1.50 and I love it it took me like along with me the adventure has been when I purchase as a juvenile blue cobalt lobster/crayfish I dub to remedy because I figure blue is a cure for the blues and family not to mention it’s a great micro song .... well let’s fast forward to today remedy was about an inch and change the time he smoked it three times he’s around 6 1/4 inches now . My emerald green tiger barb my neon yellow tiger barbs my one red tiger barb I’d like prize winning they look like trout I’m in the huge I couldn’t imagine putting any more fish in the tank even know that tiger barbs on more comfortable with six or more in their schooling. But I have good news for remedy he won’t be alone soon I did my homework extensively because I don’t euthanize anything and I read extensively that in fact a large blue cobalt lobster a while in fact get along with a female spectra white crayfish a relative size , So that being said even though I purchased it through Amazon I contacted the distributor that was going to sell me the lobster/crayfish via Amazon and he was more than happy to get me the largest female spectra crayfish he had in his farm I’m not necessarily looking for them to meet but it would be cool to see a bunch a little white crayfish one around how much a little blue crayfish runaround and a lunch at a bunch of baby blue crayfish running around which I would happily donate , Remini my giant lobster I appreciate the fact that he is in on the Valare and a predator particularly at night that’s why take the moon lights off he tends to get along with the fish tiger barbs they’re kind of been a little bit for nippy anyway so and then get out of their own way I have an open top tank nothing seem to jump out of the tank itself for once had to go shrimp jumped out of the tank it just so happened I Sorret her back in the tank and haven’t seen it sense so I’m assuming it was somebody’s lunch. Crystal Crystal I dumped the spectra female lobster and the gentleman guaranteed me at least 4 inches if not he could find someone a little bit bigger room she is in route according to Amazon‘s GPS website so I feel like a father waiting for the child no seriously I mean I’m not passionate I’ve had a fishtanks and I was like his old I’ve had a saltwater tanks I’ve had seahorses I’ve had one fish in Houston enemies I’ve had Fishtank that would blow your mind I’m not trying to brag it’s just it’s just something I’m just a dork about it I’m just it’s just a hobby having some people have no hobbies and I just tend to be an aquatic dork that’s the room the name that I’ve blessed the female Spectra lobster that is in route to my house I actually Jenn I have to speak to the him the farmer that actually raised the iamb crayfish traps/lobsters within the states and he was happy enough. I actually don’t buy a remedy I’m store-bought food even though I work for a pet store I just feed him him dead flies a vegetable pellets a spectra fish food peas and corn little bit a water and I put that said slurry tin ice cube tray and I let it freeze and then I feed him with tongs he seems to love it and maybe that’s why he’s getting bigger and bigger and bigger and soon he’s going to feed me with tongs. I would be happy to post pics when Crystal arrives but I know there’s definitely a tremendous amount of the discrimination between saltwater and freshwater it’s kind a like skiers and snowboarders around here even though I’m a salt water guy as well I just really don’t have the time nor the budget and I’m having quite the blast with my little bio cube

I wasn’t drunk I was just doing type to text and I’m enthusiastic about my tank forgive me, I’m a paid member I’ve been paid member for years if you don’t like what I have to say don’t read it

I remember the first time I got drunk...
7CAC01F2-577A-4592-9F2C-59F3BBBC744C.jpeg

Attachments

• F8153B7D-E8E4-421F-BF5C-68748F0D80AD.jpeg
    F8153B7D-E8E4-421F-BF5C-68748F0D80AD.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 245
  • 9ECEE09A-2FB3-408A-8054-07747C6640BA.jpeg
    9ECEE09A-2FB3-408A-8054-07747C6640BA.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 259
  • EB6CAA5B-7587-46DA-83E6-2B889C817519.jpeg
    EB6CAA5B-7587-46DA-83E6-2B889C817519.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 255
  • 218B5FC3-3370-4ECB-8E98-13D794BE297D.jpeg
    218B5FC3-3370-4ECB-8E98-13D794BE297D.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 237
Hey SMI,

We're happy to have you here! I'm sure many BRS members have freshwater tanks as well as saltwater. I don't think I've met anyone here with a bias against freshwater tanks or their owners; just not sure we have the same level of expertise to help you out but it's cool seeing a nice freshwater tank like yours!

I don't think anyone meant any offense about your post - just that it was a bit difficult to read. Might consider a bit of editing in the future after doing the talk-to-text thing.

Joe

Thank you Joe I appreciate it I will double check grammatical and spelling going forward, I apologize for the miss interpretation on my message like I said my iPhone I love Apple but sometimes even something as good as Apple iPhone are a little bit screwy, I’m certainly LOVE saltwater tank but I’m just so busy right now honestly and I’m such a perfectionist I think that’s was the greatest thing about this HOBBY I mean we are basically taking a slice of nature call it a slice of the ocean which is what 80% of the surface of the planet or a slice of fresh water or brackish it’s different than having a dog or a cat your building an ecosystem what I love about it someday I’ll have a saltwater tank when I have the funds time patience patience and more patients LOL

I am docent you to put those little canisters are costing me a fortune I’m A construction worker so I have access to these 5 lbs. 10 pound acetylene tanks and I’ll just have to get a regulator and figure out how to convert it to such a small tube but to be quite honest the lighting that I use is so effective and I will promote it it’s actually by a company called current I don’t didn’t really see a tremendous amount growth difference does in the CO2 by not doubting A construction worker so I have access to these 5 lbs. 10 pound acetylene tanks and I’ll just have to get a regulator and figure how to convert it to such a small tube but to be quite honest the lighting that I use is so effective and I will promote it it’s actually by a company called current I don’t didn’t really see a tremendous amount growth difference does in the CO2, honestly the tremendous amount of difference a scene in size is going from my homemade recipe of the slurry that I’ve prior described that I made for my lobster remedy to the store bought food he is melted four times and according to Amazon and I corresponded with the dickwad a provider of Amazon for the spectra white female that evidently is in route and I asked him nicely if he could please send the largest one he has and we’ve corresponded since and he’s a great guy he works for A company called aquatic arts Amazon is one of his vehicles in which he sells through course I have no affiliation with them but he told me that he would give me without a doubt the largest female Spectre white female lcause he saw the size of the current lobster with any luck upon successful meeting I would be happy to give away all the offspring I’m not doing this for profit I’m doing This because I love nature both animals in mammalsI look forward to seeing her ( I named her Nikita after the movie left them Nikita don’t ask I know I’m probably gonna get a lot of weirdo comments about that but I can take it leave me ) and those who are interested I’ll keep you posted

If you guys think I’m annoying now wait till I get my saltwater tank I want to do something like a Frack tank but not use it for frag’s something that search maybe 4 1/2 feet off the ground so if you’ll you can look directly at it at the fish at the wildlife the mammals so to speak rimless of course glassSomething white one might see at the New EnglandaquariumIn which I donated several years two to the water purification system

What was that about checking grammar and spelling going forward?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run out of breath reading those posts. For some reason they seem so urgent with no punctuation.

I just want to know if there are any reputable New England Freshwater sites and I will split from BRS...

New England aquarium society is one of the largest around.
Edit : Boston Aquarium Society

Back