Eshopp Cube Nano sump/refugium

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
Does anyone have an Eshopp cube nano sump/refugium running currently? I was doing some research and they seem pretty nice and was just curious if anyone had any first hand experience with it?

I was looking at those for a little bit, but had read people were unhappy about not getting enough flow through the skimmer portion. I ended up landing on the Bashsea Mano Nano for a little more money.

By the way, long time no see.

I was looking at those for a little bit, but had read people were unhappy about not getting enough flow through the skimmer portion. I ended up landing on the Bashsea Mano Nano for a little more money.

How do you like it? What skimmer and return pump are you using? At a quick glance before I rush out to work it looks the same size...

By the way, long time no see.

I'm back hopefully I stay back and actually do that thing called maintenance on a tank... I finally did a water change yesterday :rolleyes:

I have the r100 which is a similar setup. The flow thru refugium is definitely much slower, but for what I'm doing with it it works out. It's a very sturdy and clean build, love how it looks.

I'm just setting up the new tank now.

Matt could you post pictures and maybe a video when you're done? Also maybe I could swing by but I totally forget where you live... I'm loosing my mind in my old age lol

I have the r100 which is a similar setup. The flow thru refugium is definitely much slower, but for what I'm doing with it it works out. It's a very sturdy and clean build, love how it looks.

That footprint doesn't quite work for my tank which stinks... I might swing by and buy a cheap 5.5 gallon tank and do what I do best - ghetto rig stuff!!!

Back