Ann. February 18th Meeting with Logan Vanghele from Reef Breeders

jamesdong009

Anthony
Boston Reefers Meetings are open to all Paid, non-paid and prospective members (family friendly environment):)

The next meeting of the Boston Reefers' Society will be on: Sunday, February 18th, noon to 4:00pm with Logan Vanghele from Reef Breeders.

The location is: Taunton VFW 82 Ingell St. Taunton, MA 02780

Logan will be discussing his journey with LEDs

Meeting schedule:
**All topics and times subject to change at any time**
Meeting schedule: Noon - 4pm
12:00-12:30 Meet & Greet / Membership Registration
12:30-1:00 Q&A if interest (Psst! Old school reefers, civic duty calls!)
1:00-2:00 Speaker presentation
2:00-3:00 Food, raffle
3:00-4:00 on Fragswap mayhem/socializing/Fish Goo/meeting cleanup

For anyone interested in setting up a frag tank, please reach out to any BOD Member.

We have Fish Goo for the meeting!

There will be many great raffle prizes offered up to support the club by our sponsors and members. Items will be posted as we get closer to the meeting date.

**AS USUAL, THERE WILL BE A KIDS ACTIVITY TABLE**

Last edited:
Heck yeah! We gotta get some hype up in this! I don’t see anyone signed up for a frag tank yet... anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll definitely be there since I recently bought one of there lights and want to pick his brain apart :eek:

I'll be there! I'm also planning on bringing a bunch of cerith snails that are free to a good home : ) Ours breed like crazy in our tank and we easily have over 200 at this point, most of them are wee little babies but I'd like to clear some out so they don't all starve.

Heck yeah everyone loves free stuff! I would grab some of there are any extras.

I'm going. I don't have the time to do a frag tank but I have quite a few frags at home if anyone wants to stop by after and pick some up.

I'll be there. If anyone has a "Tyree Neon Green Polyp Toadstool" frag, I'd like to buy one. Looking forward to the meeting.

Heading down now! Hope to see many of you there!

Back