Directions

Site to view Donations is here:
http://www.bostonreefers2.org/BRSAUCTION/index.htm

Donations notification can be sent to: Shawn @ [email protected]

In the E-mail List:
Your Name: Joe BRSmember
Username: Joeforumuser
Item donated: Joe's screaming green tree
Photo of the item: Photo of Joe's screaming green tree (it would be helpful if the photos name was the name of the item)

Donation Pickup or Delivery
Once you notify us of what you will be donating via email someone will contact you to see if you
will be delivering the items to the meeting or need to arrange to have the item picked up. We will have some
volunteers to meet people if they cannot make the Auction meeting.

Food
Pizza (Free!) will be served.

Livestock Donations:
It's time to dig into your frag collection and find the unusual stuff that will generate a lot of interest at auction. Corals, fish, or invertebrates will all be accepted, but please make sure what you donate is something that there will be a market for. Large, non-reef-safe fish, or invertebrates might not sell well.

Equipment Donations:
New or used reef equipment will be accepted. We are going to keep it to equipment for the hobby though...don't bring in your old TV or computer, etc. Also, if possible please try to clean up the equipment to make it presentable, and make sure you supply accurate information about the equipment (eg. needs new pump, runs fine, tank leaks but...).

We will have a station available for Paypal payments as we did at the last auction.

Free admission
Bidding paddles cost - Free to members, $10 for non-members (for another $10, you can become a member!)

1 bidding paddle per couple/family please

*More info to follow*

This should be a very exciting and fun event. I hope you all can make it

Last edited:
Hey, any meeting planned for us in the South Shore/RI area? I may be able to get us a place in Plainville, MA. for free. I am a local firefighter. Let me know!

That's the samething i been saying for over a year any meetings down the south shore .They are basically always north of Brockton :(

Not true we move the meeting around basically from three venue, one to the north, one to the west, and one to the south in Bridgewater MA.

So the meeting are in each area 1/3 of the time. So 2/3rd of the time I myself have to drive 1hr plus to get to the meetings. If you would like to discuss this further please post in the business forum.

They should make at least one way down south maybe at least Taunton so it could be sooner for the people in Rhode Island.

They should make at least one way down south maybe at least Taunton so it could be sooner for the people in Rhode Island.

Please, you were asked to bring this to BRS business, not here. They try to make it as fair as possible to everyone.

I for one am looking forward to this auction.

I already can't wait... Another Sunday meeting... Whooooooo-hoooooooo!!!!

Just a question... will normal frag swapping mayhem be allowed at this meeting?

Lol nevermind just saw the banner posted at the top... Was more asking for clarification but that did it :D

Last edited:
on the site that shows what for auction...are there gonna be actual frag pictures...

and are there going to be 3 BK for auction???

Member Donated Livestock and Equipment Auction

Date: March 8 Sunday - Noon - 4 PM
Time: 12:15 PM Registration Starts
12:45 PM Bidding Begins
2:00-2:15 PM Break for Pizza

Framingham Lodge of Elks
450 Union Ave
Framingham, MA

Directions

Site to view photos is here:
http://www.bostonreefers2.org/BRSAUCTION/index.htm

Food
Pizza will be served.

Livestock Donations:
It's time to dig into your frag collection and find the unusual stuff that will generate a lot of interest at auction. Corals, fish, or invertebrates will all be accepted, but please make sure what you donate is something that there will be a market for. Large, non-reef-safe fish, or invertebrates might not sell well.

Equipment Donations:
New or used reef equipment will be accepted. We are going to keep it to equipment for the hobby though...don't bring in your old TV or computer, etc. Also, if possible please try to clean up the equipment to make it presentable, and make sure you supply accurate information about the equipment (eg. needs new pump, runs fine, tank leaks but...).

General Information
We will be setting up a web site that will have photographs and descriptions of each item that will be at auction. We will give more details in a few days as to where to send photos, etc.

We hope to have a station available for Paypal payments as we did at the last auction, but we are not certain if we will have it available as yet. Again, more info to follow.

This should be a very exciting and fun event. I hope you all can make it

Greg, I will donate an AccliMate to the auction and will be there with my wireless so we can hook up to Pay Pal.

Wes

Greg will there a link on how to go about donating items for the auction?

I'll donate a couple of things, with pleasure.

Back