Feelers for Grand Opening Sale

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Well guys and gals, after a short period of "relaxation" :) we're gearing back up to finish up setting up the shop!

We're planning to have our grand opening + sales starting May 3rd, for the whole week to accommodate everyone.

I already have a few ideas for sales, but want to see if there's anything else you would like. :)

So! what's it going to be? Help us plan out the best grand opening sales list!!!

Currently on my list:

- Livestock at heavy discount (obv)
- Invert group buy
- Salt
- ???

Thank you for your help!

- Archit

If you had a sale/deal on a 120 (4x2x2) or 125 (6ft) with stand I'd probably be all over that. :eek:)

Instead of overpaying for an RSM C-250.

;)

How about a raffle for something of your choice (gift card, frag,frags)?
"X" amount of dollars for a ticket (must be purchased onsite) or spend "X" amount of money on opening day and "X" amount of raffle tickets are free.

You could do something like a buy 1 head get 1 half off with a max on it. So if Zoas are say 5 bucks a head, a 2 head frag would be 7.50 with a 10 head max or whatever limit you want to put on it.

If you had a sale/deal on a 120 (4x2x2) or 125 (6ft) with stand I'd probably be all over that. :eek:)

Instead of overpaying for an RSM C-250.

haha check ;) (pm coming your way)

Jebao sale!

Sure! check!

How about a raffle for something of your choice (gift card, frag,frags)?
"X" amount of dollars for a ticket (must be purchased onsite) or spend "X" amount of money on opening day and "X" amount of raffle tickets are free.

Can't legally ask for money for a raffle unless we're a non-profit :( But I can always do a free raffle! ;) so check!

You could do something like a buy 1 head get 1 half off with a max on it. So if Zoas are say 5 bucks a head, a 2 head frag would be 7.50 with a 10 head max or whatever limit you want to put on it.

Brilliant! check!

Contests and raffles are always fun, frag packs too.

oooo frag packs! haven't done those in a long long time! check! :)

Sale on Pacific sun lighting.

now that's a tough one! :D I'll see what strings I can pull, but no promises! lol

Thanks guys! Keep 'em coming!

- Archit

I would deff love the livestock sales,as well as salt! Maybe your food you make,I'm running low and will deff need some of that! Looking forward to seeing the new place!

Dave

DEEEEEEP discount on Achilles Tangs, wink wink :)

-- it'll be a special order, but ... CHECK (pending availability at suppliers) ;)

I would deff love the livestock sales,as well as salt! Maybe your food you make,I'm running low and will deff need some of that! Looking forward to seeing the new place!

Dave

Oh and some starfish, I got one from you a while back and it's doing great! So pretty much some inverts!

You got it!

This

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

still working on it :p

Inverts, shrimps ( ghost, peppermints )... I second the jaebo pumps,

Inverts, peppermint + ghost shrimp and jebao pumps are on the list :)

===========================

Thanks everyone! I'll start a invert group buy list shortly with prices.

Totally want in on the invert group buy. Dont forget the fire shrimp and skunk cleaners. :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Definitely salt as you mentioned (hopefully Reef Crystals!). The other ideas already posted should make for an awesome grand opening :)

Totally want in on the invert group buy. Dont forget the fire shrimp and skunk cleaners. :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

haha, they're already on the list :)

Definitely salt as you mentioned (hopefully Reef Crystals!). The other ideas already posted should make for an awesome grand opening :)

Both Reef Crystals and Red Sea Coral Pro will be on specials :)

Cleaner shrimp and fire shrimp and CUC i'm in.

You got it! :)

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back