Feelers for Grand Opening Sale

"We're planning to have our grand opening + sales starting May 3rd, for the whole week to accommodate everyone."

Does this mean open every day that week, or the sale is every day you are open?

How about plain old Instant Ocean Salt? Haha

lol if you're looking for some, I can definitely order it -- please PM me and let me know; we don't normally carry that.

And how could this list be complete without mentioning SCOLIES!!!

Ahhhh, if all goes well, I have a huge order lined up .. going to test out our last coral systems next week; if they hold up well, we'll go scoly + acan crazy ;)

I may be interested in jaebos and rc salt. :)

You got it!

Also on board with this! Wanted to try a Pandora S1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have authorization for sale on PacificSun Lamps!!!!!!! I'm just trying to sweeten the deal though, hence haven't made a final post.

"We're planning to have our grand opening + sales starting May 3rd, for the whole week to accommodate everyone."

Does this mean open every day that week, or the sale is every day you are open?

The sale is every day when we are open -- but you can always make an appointment to swing by Mon-Wed if you'd like :) I'm usually at the store everyday after the day job anyway (after 6:00p). All sales and promotions will be honored Mon-Wed :)

Thanks!

- Archit

I would be interested in a Jebao DC pump and maybe a WP60 as well as some reef crystals. I am out of town May 1st-4th so I would have to try to make it up one weeknight.

Thank you everyone :) Sorry about being MIA on BRS lately -- just been busy getting the store ready for the grand opening :) with some prices that will drop your jaws ;)

I will be posting the sales info as well as invert group buy price list shortly (tonight or by tomorrow night). Please feel free to email me ([email protected]) if you'd like to special order any fish :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back