Few post cleaning pics

Docstach

Non-member
Did my monthly maintenance yesterday and took a few pics. Grow has been good lately, but color is off a little. Which is funny, because usually the opposite is true.

URL=http://s31.photobucket.com/user/docstach/media/Aquarium/a2d945c97a5cfbb49e0466f83c8d81fc_zpsmeqnmn9k.jpg.html]
a2d945c97a5cfbb49e0466f83c8d81fc_zpsmeqnmn9k.jpg
[/URL]

Really nice. Great growth. I still love that display fuge. Still have the jawfish there?

Really nice. Great growth. I still love that display fuge. Still have the jawfish there?

Thanks! The jawfish is doing well. Fortunately he made his home/hole right in the middle front so you can see him/her well.

Green slimer for the 'fuge huh? I think your tank looks awesome ☺

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it grows so well I actually put it in there when I had seahorses thinking it would grow a little and provide a good hitching post. I figured they would eventually kill it. It has actually been interesting to observe the different growth/color differences between the slimer in the fuge and main display. It seems the more yellow/red light made it grow with more but shorter branches.

Feels great when the tank is nice spic n span. Colors look great to me. How long have you had the Jawfish? I couldn't even keep one in my fuge he tore up the sand bed way to much for my liking. Such a cool fish.

Feels great when the tank is nice spic n span. Colors look great to me. How long have you had the Jawfish? I couldn't even keep one in my fuge he tore up the sand bed way to much for my liking. Such a cool fish.

I have had him for about a year or so. He definitely messes up the sandbed, but where he is located it doesn't make much difference and I have not found it to be too bad. I think it really helps that he has a lot of depth in the sand bed to play with.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back