Filter Floss

SodaMan

Non-member
1. A basic q - Is it common for a strip of floss to sit in an area that has drains underneath but those drains are small enough so that there is a little standing water where the floss is or is there typically no standing water with large drains under the floss so water is just pouring through not collecting?

2. I'd like to use filter floss but am so busy with work I can only do maintenance every 2 weeks. So I need some DYI suggestions/ideas on how the make floss last longer without causing issues. My solution depends in part on the answer to question 1 so I will let you boys fill me on that first.

Thank you!!

1. A basic q - Is it common for a strip of floss to sit in an area that has drains underneath but those drains are small enough so that there is a little standing water where the floss is or is there typically no standing water with large drains under the floss so water is just pouring through not collecting?

2. I'd like to use filter floss but am so busy with work I can only do maintenance every 2 weeks. So I need some DYI suggestions/ideas on how the make floss last longer without causing issues. My solution depends in part on the answer to question 1 so I will let you boys fill me on that first.

Thank you!!
Possibly look into a ClariSea or some other type of roller mat filter.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back