Finally posting a post

iplayhockey1919

Non-member
Greetings all,

John is here and after months with having windows 10, finally learned how to look up a resizing tool for photos. I have been in the hobby for about 4 years and have had some interesting experiences. In that time, I have had 2-75 gallon and 1-90 gallon tank. Each of the tanks replaced the previous version. I did at one point have an additional 60 gallon fish only setup but came to the revaluation that it is way to much work more me to maintain both. I have dealt with a some aiptasia but a healthy dose of aiptasia-x and a platoon of peppermint shrimp have cleaned up that problem. I do have a 3 clowns, 2 snowflake and the normal one of orange and white, but they have not produced any offspring but my 2 banggai cardinal fish have produced 2 sets of young (will try to get some pics of them soon). I am in the process of considering a new sump, I would like to add on a refugium and looking at a trigger emerald 39 sump. I just want to make a well informed choice and not a shot from the hip choice. If you have any advice, I am willing to listen.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back