WTT Fish food

Rambler67

BRS Member
if this belongs in the market place feel free to move. So I bought some food off another reefer in the group that made a batch of food from the brs recipe. My coral and fish love it. I am thinking of making a batch but its a lot of food. Was wondering if any one would be interested in going half on a batch. So the batch is $300 to make so half would be $150.

Last edited:
Rambler67 . . .

Did you get fish food from me (in Canton)? If it was me then thanks for the positive feedback. . . I was wondering how people liked the food that I made. . . I think my corals like it too. Not sure if it a placebo effect or they are really liking it. I still have a couple of extra bags if you couldn't make more and run out. Thanks

Yes it was from you. All of my lps have way better color and my zoas are looking great since using it. I'll let you know if I run out before I can make some.

Thanks Rambler67 for your feed back!! Great to know it was not a placebo effect for myself. Other than for fish the food was more targeted to corals. There are bunch of ingredients there (I probably went overboard). Another effect that I see is that my Fireflame angel has deeper coloration. . . not sure if that is a placebo or she indeed has improved coloration.

Those who are interested, I had posted the following thread a few weeks ago:

http://bostonreefers.org/forums/ind...-bulk-reef-supply-recipe.168039/#post-1411502

Updated with price if I don't get any takers on half and wind up making it will sell bags.

Back