Flaming Prawn Goby and Red Ruby Dragonet coming in stock soon!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
We have special requests for the Flaming Prawn Goby ($75 ea) and the Red Ruby Dragonet ($60 ea), and these guys will be flying in here on Wednesday.

I ordered an extra of each one (since they are spectacular specimen!) in-case someone is interested!

Please shoot me a PM to reserve / add on to our order! :)

Thanks!

- Archit

There doesn't seem to be a lot of information online yet about the Ruby Red Dragonet. Can you post an overview? Are they as picky about live food as Blue/Green Mandarins?

There doesn't seem to be a lot of information online yet about the Ruby Red Dragonet. Can you post an overview? Are they as picky about live food as Blue/Green Mandarins?

I haven't had these guys here before, but from my research and based on what my suppliers have advised, they are going to be just as big of a PITA as the mandarins :) But if they make it, they should be awesome! I'll try to train the ones that don't get purchased to feed on frozen stuff ... but the nature of mandarins and dragonet is, that they need to feed constantly; so having an established tank with lots of surface area and hiding spots for the pods is a must ... (unless you have a constant pod doser :p )

Thanks Adam! :)

I would like a flame angel

PMing you!

:) Trust me, you have space for the flame prawn goby :p Those things are 3/4" !!!!! lol Can't wait to get them!

Today, I saw 2 of the most beautiful fish I have seen in a long long time!!!! :)

We have 1 Flame Prawn Goby and 3 Ruby Red Dragonets available :) Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

All fish have been sold / are on reserve!

Thanks guys! :) Can't wait to get some of these bad boys for ourselves for our future tank!

My ruby made his home right under my huge hammer colony and the flame scallop opened nicely. My starfish is cruising around. Now just need to finish acclimating my two corals

My ruby made his home right under my huge hammer colony and the flame scallop opened nicely. My starfish is cruising around. Now just need to finish acclimating my two corals

Nice!!! glad to hear that! :) Thank you again for making the long trip Shane!! It was great seeing you again as well as meeting your partner in crime :)

- Archit

The only downfall about the dragonet. It is small right now and disappears in the tank. I got to see the gold hammer finally under my lights and it looks amazing

The only downfall about the dragonet. It is small right now and disappears in the tank. I got to see the gold hammer finally under my lights and it looks amazing

Yeah -- dragonets and mandarins aren't always visible in a big tank because they like to go between rock work etc looking for food. One thing you can do to entice him to come towards the front of the tank, is to put a whole bunch of pods in a bottle with a very small mouth / nozzle, and put the bottle itself in the front of the tank. The pods will slowly come out of the bottle, and the dragonet will learn that there are benefits of being in the front when you're around ;) (of course, this is a learning process and will happen over time)

Thanks for the tip. Luckily he made his territory under my big hammer which is front of tank. I'll defiantly have to order pods and some zoo plankton. Planning to upgrade tank so I can make more room for your awesome corals

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back