Sold For Sale 20 Gallon JBJ Cubey Package $300

Jcan

BRS Member
I am selling the tank, stand, hydor slim skim protein skimmer, heater, Innovation Marine Waveling powerhead, Innovative Marine Hydrofill 5 gallon ato auto glass reservoir, Tunze OSMOLATOR Nano 3152 AUTO Top Off, custom white screen and return pump.

*** I will also give the original light that came with the tank but I modified it back bracket so I could mount my Hydra. The tank has no scratches and the stand is in perfect condition. The tank was great and I had it running at full capacity until I upgraded. Attached is my build thread to give an idea of my time with the tank. I am only looking to sell the whole package please.

*** I also have some live rock I could give as well to get you up and running in no time!

I am locating in Boston and a have parking spot in the loading area for larger items and a elevator so picking it up will be extremely easy.

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 9.29.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 9.30.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 9.30.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 9.44.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 9.35.31 PM.png

wcj_ink

BRS Member
I am selling the tank, stand, hydor slim skim protein skimmer, heater, Innovation Marine Waveling powerhead, Innovative Marine Hydrofill 5 gallon ato auto glass reservoir, Tunze OSMOLATOR Nano 3152 AUTO Top Off, custom white screen and return pump.

*** I will also give the original light that came with the tank but I modified it back bracket so I could mount my Hydra. The tank has no scratches and the stand is in perfect condition. The tank was great and I had it running at full capacity until I upgraded. Attached is my build thread to give an idea of my time with the tank. I am only looking to sell the whole package please.

*** I also have some live rock I could give as well to get you up and running in no time!

I am locating in Boston and a have parking spot in the loading area for larger items and a elevator so picking it up will be extremely easy.

.View attachment 141354View attachment 141355View attachment 141356
View attachment 141358

View attachment 141357

so tempting

Upcoming Events

Zoom Tour of Joker and Slombari's Reef Tanks June 9th @ 7PM