Ann. Frag Swap

jsak1976

Granite State Aquatics
BRS Member
I will be hosting a Frag swap for the NH Frag Swap Club this Sunday September 29th from 1-3pm. Brendan from Unique Aquaria is going to be bringing some of his corals up. I will be donating some corals to do a couple free raffles. I have a colony of Armor of God’s with about 40 polyps and I’ll do a nice size mini colony of Hammer coral and maybe something else if we get a good turn out. Make sure you bring your corals if you have any to sell or trade. The address is

5 Tsienneto rd
Unit 101
Derry, NH 03038

Please make sure you park in spaces marked “Visitor” parking, there are plenty of visitor spots around and 2 parking spaces directly in front of my condo that anyone can use.

Armor of God colony raffle pic

Hammer mini colony raffle pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsak1976

Granite State Aquatics
BRS Member
If i wasn't so broke i'd go lol...

GLW the show chief. If i'm not to crazy i'll swing by to drool LOL
Lol [emoji23] I understand, especially with the Fragtastic show last weekend emptying everyone’s pockets. Thank you and swing by if you want maybe you can win something, I’m going to some raffles corals/ live phyto.

FREAKINRICAN69

BRS Member
Lol [emoji23] I understand, especially with the Fragtastic show last weekend emptying everyone’s pockets. Thank you and swing by if you want maybe you can win something, I’m going to some raffles corals/ live phyto.

Will do chief...thanks

Upcoming Events

Sunday December 29, 2019
December Meeting
12 to 4 pm
Framingham Elks
450 Union Ave
Framingham, MA 01702