FS Frag system break down

You can get the Eversource rate down from ~$.24/kwatt down to $.16/kwatt if you use Constellation Energy. However this is still a big increase from the old Eversource rate of $.1299/kwatt and much much higher than what was available not long ago, which was well under $.10/kwatt.

What's not discussed enough is the "Delivery" rate which Eversouce has jacked up over and over to ridiculous levels. That's on top of the Electric rates.

I also bought an electric car (Tesla Y) that was supposed to save me money.........not anymore.

The utilities are also lying about Natural Gas pricing driving up electric costs. NG price is extremely low right now.
I have a model y(coming from an f250 diesel) I was paying $1200 a month in diesel so the switch was worth it, I'm at about $6 a day now. I just miss the convenience of the bed and towing capabilities

You can get the Eversource rate down from ~$.24/kwatt down to $.16/kwatt if you use Constellation Energy. However this is still a big increase from the old Eversource rate of $.1299/kwatt and much much higher than what was available not long ago, which was well under $.10/kwatt.

What's not discussed enough is the "Delivery" rate which Eversouce has jacked up over and over to ridiculous levels. That's on top of the Electric rates.
I'm going to check this out as soon as I get home!

Yeah there are tons of companies out there. I absolutely despise Eversource. I'm glad everyone is doing their homework

Word to the wise...........I just found out that there are more options that I thought. I just locked in at $.1069/kwatt for 8 months. Eversource is at $.2417.
Company service mass? I see you’re in CT

I’m working with a Salor company I can get you guys new quotes on the electric bill. I install my house at the end of December

If you don't renew with them, or pick another provider, it defers back to the Eversource Rate, which is the $.24/kwatt price. So, I set a reminder in my phone at 6 months to start shopping again.
Hi I’m interested saving on kwatts

I’m on what’s called EAC Energy aggregate contract which my town signed up for . I’m at .10 cents per kilowatt

Just bought a hone and got stuck initially at Nat Grid's default rate.... $0.34!!!! Had no choice first month unfortunately.

Shopped around and next month locked in 8mo at $0.137. Crazy difference.

Just bought a hone and got stuck initially at Nat Grid's default rate.... $0.34!!!! Had no choice first month unfortunately.

Shopped around and next month locked in 8mo at $0.137. Crazy difference.
Who’d ya go with!

Back