fragfreaks plastow nh

wiz

Non-member
Hello, want everyone to know that frag freaks renegged on and refunded my auction win because they did not appreciate my opinion. Their ebay pick up policy reads this way. "For anyone who would like to pick up their purchases, we do offer free local pick-up. Please just be aware that Frag Freaks operates by appointment only therefore please contact us so that we can arrange an appropriate pick-up time that is convenient for both parties." What they don't say is that they are only available weekdays between 5-630. I work nights. So.... they said sundays. Ok but they are not available for the next 3 sundays. Finally I said I would have my wife meet them at their earlest available time. At this point they refunded my auction on the grounds we could not agree on a pick up time. Entirely false. They refuse further comunication. EBay will not allow me to leave negative feedback for 7 days.In fairness, I have dealt with these people before and was happy with the transaction. However You find out how a business is when you have an issue. So here it is. Take from it what you will. I have inform them that if they honor our deal and allow for the pick up within the 7 days I will retract negative reviews.So let us see what type of integrity this business has.

As a response to this review. We are an online store that allows locals come visit via appointment. Our policy clearly states that the time available are only to be used as a guideline and subject to change based on our availability (see our thread contact and hours). Such policies are to be respected.

If one is not available at the times we have allotted for typical appointments, that should be considered when purchasing with us or perhaps shipping may be the best option for you. We offered to ship the order but the customer did not want that option. We also offered to hold their frag until we could sort out an appointment but the customer made it clear they did not want to have to wait until that was possible. Since we can not agree on appointment in the near future and the customer did not wish to wait for a time that accommodates both parties concerned we refunded the amount of the purchase in full.

As far as not communicating back, this post was made within only a few hours of the initial communications. There was not ample time given for us to response prior to jumping to assumptions that we have stopped responding. We do our best to respond promptly however as like everyone else we have personal obligations that needed to be attended to and cannot always answer within minutes. I could see your argument here if it was no response after a few days but only a few hours? Please give us some slack.

Last edited:
Once again this is what is listed on the auction.. "For anyone who would like to pick up their purchases, we do offer free local pick-up. Please just be aware that Frag Freaks operates by appointment only therefore please contact us so that we can arrange an appropriate pick-up time that is convenient for both parties."** it does not say 5-630 which is very veruy limited. They did not offer me shipping. Which is dumb anyway. I live 25 mins away it is a lot more time consuming and stressful on the coral. Not to mention the shipping cost more than the coral. I did not ever say I would not wait. We talked back and forth 5+ times. Then the refind and no more answers. Sry of I jumped to conclusions. This is a snap of my last email befor refunding. Does this sound unreasonable? On top of everything they are lying. Not good

Attachments

• rps20160220_162109.jpg
    rps20160220_162109.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 579
As you can see I agreed to their time constraint. But they were mad and would not accept it. That's when I got the refund. I will still meet on their terms and pay cash as they have already refunded. So fragfreaks, will you honor your commitment?

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back