BRS Member
Large combo frag of neon green venus flytrap palys and gold dust palys $20
Japanese blue cloves $10
Gold dust palys $10
Bam bam zoas $20
Rastas $20
Liams cloves $20
Setosa $10
Pics r mostly of mother colonies frags will b decently sized multiple polyps per frag
Pics taken with iphone and polyplab lenses to what I believe to b accurate coloration as always willing to trade for other corals aswell im looking for monti caps or digis also euphyllia or mushrooms i dont have already
Located in nashua

Attachments

Patrick.S

BRS Member
If you ever head out in the direction of Keene I’d love to trade a small frag of green digi for a small frag of setosa

neptune

BRS Member
ohhh nice! I have some frags to trade if you are interested and can purchase also. I have an extra 2 RBTA and tons of yellow candy cane.

I am interested in many of your frags but sadly can't go to the fragtastic show. I live in bedford NH could swing by next week.

thanks!
Neptune!

FREAKINRICAN69

BRS Member
If take a Japanese blue Clove & bambalinas zoa. And if there’s any members buying off of him and heading to the show could bring it with them, I’d buy you a hotdog or hamburger & drink to bring it for me plz and thanks in advanced. :)

Matt Kiely

BRS Member
ohhh nice! I have some frags to trade if you are interested and can purchase also. I have an extra 2 RBTA and tons of yellow candy cane.

I am interested in many of your frags but sadly can't go to the fragtastic show. I live in bedford NH could swing by next week.

thanks!
Neptune!
Shoot me a txt 7742442184

Matt Kiely

BRS Member
If take a Japanese blue Clove & bambalinas zoa. And if there’s any members buying off of him and heading to the show could bring it with them, I’d buy you a hotdog or hamburger & drink to bring it for me plz and thanks in advanced. :)
Let me know when u can come by

Upcoming Events

Saturday November 16, 2019
November Meeting
12 to 4 pm
Taunton V.F.W.
82 Ingell Street
Taunton, Ma 02780