Gone Free Berghia Nudibranch

ScoobyJ

Non-member
Hi all,

I just pulled this 3/4" - 1" Nudi out of my tank. I had gotten a few of them earlier this year to tackle my Aiptasia which these guys destroyed. But now they're starting to come out during the mornings which means the aips are sparse, I can't actually see any anymore.

I'd rather see these guys go to a new home if someone local could use them, otherwise they're going to die out due to lack of aips. I'm in Chelmsford, MA

Send me a DM if you're interested in this guy. I'll post updates if I can pull more out.

Tips/frags are welcome but not required. I pulled him out alive crawling on the DT, storing him in a pill container in the back of my AIO. I can't make promises on your journey. You may want a heat pack or something to maintain reasonable temp.

~ScoobyJ

Attachments

• 20210310_074308.jpg
    20210310_074308.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 257
Hi, just an update. Someone is picking this little guy up.

I'll update this thread if I see some other guys. I know there's at least 2-3 more of them around.

If you find any more please pm me! I dont have a lot of aiptasia but noticed a couple tiny ones popping up that i want to nip in the bud (i assume theres some in my sump that theyre spreading from)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back