Gone FREE FISH & KENYA...NEED TO SHUT DOWN SYSTEM ASAP! Located in Barnstable, MA

Dave Y

Non-member
For unfortunate reasons, I need to shut down my system asap. I'm trying to find a good home for 3 fish and a few Kenya.
I had someone local who was going to take them, but he no longer can.
The tank is now in partial shut down mode, but still running, and with notice, I would have to get these out and into buckets by only upon a solid commitment from someone who can come and get them.
Please reply.
Thank you!!
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_6459.jpeg
    IMG_6459.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 567
  • IMG_6460.jpeg
    IMG_6460.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 562
  • IMG_6461.jpeg
    IMG_6461.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 563
The butterfly is a Heniochus. Approx. 6" from mouth to fin. Approx. 4-5 years old.
aka, a false moorish idol. Schooling Bannerfish
Very active and hardy!
The other are green chromis. VERY hardy and 2+"

Unfortunately a little to far for me. But if worse comes to worse and you'd like to meet me half way i would love to have them in my 80g shallow if possible. If there's someone closer please help this reefer out. :(

Correction on the Heniochus: it is approx. 5", and it should be no more than 3.5 to 4 years max, because my son reminded me that we only got it around 3 years ago...and it was really pretty small when we added to our tank.

Unfortunately a little to far for me. But if worse comes to worse and you'd like to meet me half way i would love to have them in my 80g shallow if possible. If there's someone closer please help this reefer out. :(

Understood, and I will keep that in mind. I live on the cape, and could possible use that as an excuse to get the hell over the bridge and visit the south shore area, where I grew up. ;)

Understood, and I will keep that in mind. I live on the cape, and could possible use that as an excuse to get the hell over the bridge and visit the south shore area, where I grew up. ;)
Not a problem. Please advise at your convenience if you do decide to meet. And thanks for considering... ;)

Hello all: as of right now, Thursday morning, I have a pick up plan with another BRS member for Saturday.
if for any reason that does not work out, I will re-contact, in order, those who showed viable interest.
Thank you all for another good and positive experience (so far ;)) when dealing with most everybody on this website.

For unfortunate reasons, I need to shut down my system asap. I'm trying to find a good home for 3 fish and a few Kenya.
The tank is now in partial shut down mode, but still running, and with notice, I would have to get these out and into buckets by only upon a solid commitment from someone who can come and get them.
Please reply.
Thank you!!
Dave
Hi if you have a Kenya Three I'll available I'm interested. Thank you Dave

Please reply.
Thank you!!
Dave
Also your cromise fish

GONE
Sorry for not following up sooner, but everything is GONE and went to a great caretaker and an unreal awesome setup. Thanks Paulo!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back