Free Free - Full Tank Set Up

dagger

Non-member
Update 12/20 9:30pm : I'm working through PMs now. I think that there are takers for everything. Thank you all for the interest, and those of you that offered just to help. What a great community.

###

Hi All - I have an offer that might be good for the right person. I'm moving this weekend, and can give my full set up to someone, free of charge. I just need some help breaking it down, and can help you in the process, too.

Full Transparency: The state of the tank is not great. I've had an aiptasia infestation that I was never able to fully get in control of and found it a bit demoralizing. Plus, there's some algae and detritus throughout. I had been keeping up on water changes, save for the last month or so.

The tank is currently in use, and has a few assorted corals (listed below) and two clown fish. The link below includes the full breadth of equipment and livestock and details about its condition, including original price and a link to more product information, when possible.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PSl8qosA6_VE-Bmmxy0DQaNgPxh5eQDX5g5zAlXcwc8/edit?usp=sharing

I've also listed some the major items from the spreadsheet. Overall, it's $1000+ worth of things at their original cost.

My goal is to find a home for the totality of everything first. I'll update this post if that is unlikely. I'll also be putting this up on Craigslist later tonight.

You all have been very good to me, so I thought I'd pass along the opportunity for the right person to take this stuff on.

Equipment:
  • Tank - JBJ 30 Gallon Rimless Nanocube
  • Light - AI SOL Light with custom wall mount
  • Hydor Nano Skimmer
  • Hydor Koralia Smart Wave
  • EHEIM Jager Aquarium Thermostat Heater
  • Three Koralie Powerheads
  • Jardin Aquarium Fish Tank Battery Powered Portable Air Pump
  • Assorted Chemicals & Conditioners
  • Majano Wand
  • API Saltwater Test Kit
  • API Master Test Kit
  • Tripp Lite 8 Outlet Safety Power Stri
Coral and Live Stock
  • Two clown fish
  • Two Neon Green Toadstools
  • Hammerhead Coral
  • Bubble Tip Anenome
  • Blue mushrooms

Attachments

• IMG_1579.JPG
    IMG_1579.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 507
  • IMG_1578.JPG
    IMG_1578.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 499
  • IMG_1577.JPG
    IMG_1577.JPG
    219.9 KB · Views: 516
  • IMG_1576.JPG
    IMG_1576.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_1575.JPG
    IMG_1575.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 507
Last edited:
Let me know what day and time is better for you and I will take a day off and go there and help you out with that then thank you .

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back