Free FREE, PERFECTLY HEALTHY, SEXY ANEMONE SHRIMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

josho923

BRS Member
I HAVE A FREE, PERFECTLY HEALTHY, SEXY ANEMONE SHRIMP FOR SOMEBODY. GIVING HIM AWAY BECAUSE HE WAS MUNCHING ON MY SPS. FULLY HEALTHY, NO ISSUES, ETC. FEEL FREE TO CALL/TEXT AT 401-480-6924 TO SET UP PICKUP. -JOSH

I will take it...perfect timing for my nano-reef 100 days of nanos contest anemone shrimp tank. Got 3 Peterson shrimps and am looking to order sexy shrimps and couple more kind of anemone shrimps from LA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi luu78, I meant to mention in the original post that I'm in Worcester. Are you able to pick up tomorrow? If so, I could leave him inside an insulated styrofoam box in a safe area outside for you to pick up. Please try to let me know this evening/by early AM if possible.

Yes. I will be there by 1pm tomorow the latest. Dropping my son in Weston around noon tomorrow then hop on the Pike to you right after. Please PM me with the address. Thank you very much! I will send you the anemone tank pics once its all stocked. Just gathering all the livestocks now and doing the rockscaping tonight for next weeks FTS.

Oh sorry. Bendint got dips. Thanks all!

luu78: you were first to reply, so you get him if you can come today as you wrote above. I will PM you my address now.

I will be there. Gonna visit Krystal Klear as well. Havent been there in awhile

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Just got me a green w purple tip goni frag and a bam Bamm-Bamm zoa frag. The store has moved now. Very clean I love their zero edge overflow tank. It's does need fast moving tangs in there can create problems for the corals.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I love the zero edge overflow tank, too. I'm always amazed at how seemingly-little flow they have going inside that tank, yet the majority of the corals seem to be thriving.

ROUND TWO! Got another one munching on SPS - who wants her?!? This one is larger and prettier than the last. :)
I bought 5 of them a little while ago to add to the 1 I already had in the tank (who never bothered my coral), but unfortunately 2 out of 5 so far seem to have a proclivity for my ORA green bird's nest and orange satosa.
I also have an exorbitant amount of very nice styrofoam boxes with fitting lids for shipping/transporting fish; I keep a large and small one in my trunk to be ready anytime I feel like stopping into a fish store, ha. Also happy to give these away, simply PM/text me the general size desired (small, medium, large), how many of each, and when you'll be coming by to pick up, and I can provide my address and leave them on my back porch for pickup.
My cell is (401) 480-6924.

I also have a free frag plug with some zoa colonies on it. In full disclosure, they are not at all show-worthy zoas :p I got it for free as a throw-in when I bought a bunch of stuff at the OSRAS show a month or two ago. No evidence of disease or any issues, just not impressive at all with regard to coloration/traits, etc. But it's free, ha.

I was at the OSRAS 2017 too, it was disappointing for the vendors since there was a big lack of supporters. My family and I had a blast. Chad from Reef Nutrition was awesome and hooked me up with bunch of useful samples.

Still have a FREE, HEALTHY SEXY ANEMONE SHRIMP (and a random zoa frag and numerous styrofoam boxes) to give away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back