Gone Free Weeds! Err...Free Pulsing Xenia!

madducks42

Resident Nihilist
BRS Member
We bought some pulsing xenia earlier this year and true to its reputation it grew incredibly fast. I really like the stuff so I don’t mind managing it for now, I might change my mind in a year or two, lol.

Anyway I got 4 decent size frags. I couldn’t come up with a good way to secure them to plugs so they’re each on a small piece of live rock. Hard to tell in the picture but it’s the standard purple-ish color. I live in Belmont and am usually around on the weekends.

012e3bb6128e4ca08a3d79b55c3e6265.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two frags left! But really anytime anyone wants some pulsing xenia I'm willing to frag some : )

Cool. I actually might make a few more frags this week. I'll be around this weekend if you want to message me to figure out a time. I'm also going to the meeting this Sunday so if anyone is going there and would like me to bring some I can do that as well.

I would pick some weeds if you have extra. I will be at the meeting. Look for the long beard and blond kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have extra, I would love some Xenia as well. I'm not going to the meeting, but I have someone who can bring it back for me.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back