Freshwater groups

Dioscrummy

Non-member
hey All,
Still have my reef tank, but somehow slipped a 125 reef ready into the man cave for some low maintenance FW fun. Anyone now of any similar groups for freshwater tanks around Boston? The LFS all over are pretty bare, I'd rather buy from the local groups, and could use some advice. Does this make me bicurious? Brackish?

Don't know how far you are from Millis but you may want to check out Uncle Ned's Fish Factory. He always has some real nice freshwater fish in stock.

Boston Aquarium Society I believe. @CrypticLifeStyle is this still a good thing?

@Dioscrummy

Yes, the Boston Aquarium Society

Oldest fish club in the country. Prior to the cv19 infestation meetings were held at the Boston Aquarium on Mondays at 8pm. They will be back eventually. Totally worth the membership even if you don't go to meetings.

If your looking for anything specific for fish, shrimp, plants or aquascape, materials PM me, and I may be able to point you to the right direction.

Uncle neds is great. I have lots of older fish i got from him. I also have a few juvie red hump earth eaters that would be perfect for that 125. Hit me up if you're interested.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back