From the creators of Meat Night! MNCOA

maxfischer

Instigator
From the creators of Meat Night, we bring you Fish Night!

Coming soon to a back yard near you….Stay tuned for details.

This message has been approved by the MNCOA (Meat Night Council of America)

Yes, Fish Night will be a magical event. A true celebration of things that swim, and how they taste covered in batter and deep fried.

I will proudly serve as Master of Ceremonies.

Last edited:
There will absolutely be a fire.

Grilled fish, foiled fish, smoked fish, raw fish... oysters, scallops, squid, shrimp, mussels, clams... it's all good. Hell, we'll even cook goat again if someone is so inclined to bring it. MNCOA does not discriminate.

Respectfully,
Master of Ceremonies, MN/FN

Think we can pass on the goat this time, the bone marrow though:rolleyes:

On second thought maybe fish will be a nice change!

pan seared yellowfin is about the closest I get to cooked fish....love sushi, hate fish...figure that one out.

If someone has a truck, there's a place in east providence that gives away loads of pallets...they got a sign out front that says "free pallets" and it's always there...

This will be quite a hike for us, but after talking to Cory, I think David and I might check out fish night...oops...excuse me, Fish Night. :D Sounds like a good time!

Also, after talking to Cory and the other guys...being a borderline vegetarian, I think I'm glad we missed Meat Night. :::eek:

pan seared yellowfin is about the closest I get to cooked fish....love sushi, hate fish...figure that one out.

Funny, I'm the exact opposite....love fish, but it has to be well cooked for me to eat it. ;)

This will be quite a hike for us, but after talking to Cory, I think David and I might check out fish night...oops...excuse me, Fish Night. :D Sounds like a good time!

Also, after talking to Cory and the other guys...being a borderline vegetarian, I think I'm glad we missed Meat Night. :::eek:

Funny, I'm the exact opposite....love fish, but it has to be well cooked for me to eat it. ;)

you guys are more then welcome at Fish Night

Hope you guys can make it!

Yeah, we got a little carried away at Meat Night II. Half the stuff we cooked (goat for example) just ended up getting thrown in the fire at the end of the night. We might tame it down a little at Meat Night III next winter :D.

Back