Frozen Food Thawer/Feeders Are Ready! $13.50 Shipped!

Cool. Thanks for the feedback. Sorry to hear that one of the teeth broke. I guess one fix for that is to slot the top and have the openings closed rather than an open tooth design.

No worries it was 100% my fault I dropped in 4+ feet on the pavement... Still works perfectly...

Got mine yesterday and it will be in use tomorrow maybe even this evening when i get home from work.

Thank you again.

IMO Only thing that might work to eliminate the thought of the back magnet scratching the glass would be placing a thin adhesive felt like they use on glass tables which in fact should not take away from the magnet itself. But overall nice design, well made and more than likely i'll be ordering another two for my 200g, & 80g soon. Keep up the great work chief.

Got mine yesterday and it will be in use tomorrow maybe even this evening when i get home from work.

Thank you again.

IMO Only thing that might work to eliminate the thought of the back magnet scratching the glass would be placing a thin adhesive felt like they use on glass tables which in fact should not take away from the magnet itself. But overall nice design, well made and more than likely i'll be ordering another two for my 200g, & 80g soon. Keep up the great work chief.

That is not a bad idea. I would need to see how thin I can get it and how cheap I can source to try it out.

I was thinking last night of maybe doing something like a ring which the majority of the magnet is open and a very thing wall around the edges. try to keep as much holding power as possible so I can keep price point the same.

That is not a bad idea. I would need to see how thin I can get it and how cheap I can source to try it out.

I was thinking last night of maybe doing something like a ring which the majority of the magnet is open and a very thing wall around the edges. try to keep as much holding power as possible so I can keep price point the same.
PMD

A lot of people have asked about how to get/pay for one of these. I have been working on trying to rebuild a new website. Although it is not fully operational yet (still a lot of work to do so please do not mind the appearance) I have went and added the magnetic frozen food thawer/feeder to be available for purchase.

Magnetic Frozen Food Thawer/Feeder

I will be adding more to the site and optimizing it as time goes on. The mobile version does need some work but should be operational enough to sign up for the site and purchase these. Thank you.

Just wanted to re-chime in on how awesome this cube feeder is. For under $14 bucks I can now just drop in a cube of food and walk away. The fish have figured it out and swarm around it when I throw a cube in. It's awesome with my hectic schedule and not having to thaw the food out and wait.

Only thing is it doesn't work as well if I throw in a chunk of LRS food as it doesn't tumble as well as the cubed food but oh well. Definitely worth the $14 bucks!!!

Figured I’d bump this up as I just ordered one, looking forward to dropping a cube and walking away.

Just placed an order. Now I need to order some silicone trays and make my own cubes. I do a poor-mans fish goo. Mix up a bunch of stuff in RODI water and keep it in the fridge. I could make bigger batches and freeze them for use with this.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back