• Site will be down for maintenance for a bit on Friday morning Probably starting around 9 am, hopefully only for a few hours.
  • BRS Annual Meeting
    Saturday, December 8, 2018, 12 to 4 pm
    Framingham Elks, 450 Union Avenue, Framingham, MA

FS: 24x24x12 Acrylic Tank

We are revamping our mobile setup for frag swaps and shows and therefore are looking to sell the tank we currently use for these events.

Tank is acrylic, 24” x 24” x 12”. It has only been used for shows, meetings, and frag swaps. Overall it is in great condition. There are some smaller scratches on the tank itself but being acrylic they can be easily buffed out. The tank is not drilled.

This is a great little tank for someone who is looking to setup a small frag tank or even be used as a small nano display tank. Must be picked up, we do not want to risk damage during shipping.

Price is $150.

I have also decided to sell the frag racks that go with the tank. Racks are in tiers, 4 levels in total. Each rack holds 25 frags. I will sell with the tank as a bundle for $200 total or will sell the racks individually at $20 each.

I will get some pictures up soon.

gurumasta

Senior Moron
BRS Member
I may be interested in this I need to take some measurements when I get home tonight. Is this pickup in Plaistow?

Thanks!