Fyi underwater word tauton

Rambler67

Non-member
Just a little fyi underwater world in tauton is going out of business they have 30% off everything. They still have some nice fish left.

Got rusty & yellowtail pygmy angels and a geometric pygmy hawk on Fri. All doing well so far (even the pygmy hawk is eating).

Will check back next week. They had a bunch of LRS frozen food too.

OSA broke down the big display tank in the front of the store today sad to see [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was there a day after the announcement and he said he had an offer on that whole display tank. While there a guy even offered a car for that system. Lol

Yep you can go down to OSA and get some of that display. They are dragging some things up I think.

Last year Greg said 25K cash and he'd let that tank go. Wonder what he got?

Was just down there and bought some stuff, some nice hammers and other coral left. Lots of dry goods, prices were always good now 30% better. Maybe try and get by and stock up and help the guys out...

What did you get? Photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big forest fire colony, some teal/rainbow stylo mini colonies from that huge colony, big 6-8 head of torch colony, some seasons greetings monti and a large green monti cap with purple rim. That’s all I grabbed for coral. Grabbed a bunch of fish and other stuff that trip.

Last edited:
Just left Underwater World. Grabbed a Mag Drive 9.5 to finish off my mixing station, 295g bottle of Ecotech Coral Glue. lg specimen container, kent scraper blades and multiple bags of frag squares. Sorry to see it go.

Just left Underwater World. Grabbed a Mag Drive 9.5 to finish off my mixing station, 295g bottle of Ecotech Coral Glue. lg specimen container, kent scraper blades and multiple bags of frag squares. Sorry to see it go.
wish I knew you were going, I’d get a few things as well.

Grabbed aN Ai Hydra 52
Two mounts and a mount for an AI prime
Also picked up two RFA

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back